Two Songs

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
By johnny
Actually, it's 1.75 songs.

Spent about an hour in front of the piano and finish the other half of this song I came up during prayer room sometime last summer I think! I was just singing this "Hey Ya" melody, and then this unfinished song came to my mind, and BINGO! Lord totally set that up =)

And then I had an urge to sing Psalm 23, so I jot the chords and the melody down. Right now I've got the verses done, hopefully the chorus will come as smoothly as the previous song.

I'm pretty excited to lead worship open-air for the first time. The only other time I've ever led worship on campus was during Love Tent back in Feb. Tomorrow's going to be on Library Walk, and I so believe that the Lord's going to show up in a different fashion (or maybe the same!). I pray for spirit of unity to grow and work within those who will be playing guitar, djembe, bass, singing, praying, and painting! Let Your Kingdom come and Your Glory fall upon UCSD =)

Johnny

2 comments:

June 03, 2008 8:19 AM +J Lin's Journey to Heaven+

totally bro!! thanks for the pringles, u brought me best mates for studying the final, it was really pleasant. Good luck with ur final

June 05, 2008 12:15 AM jasypants

niiiiiice.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.