If there's ever a story...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
By johnny
...to tell and to share, that would be the testimonies of Jesus Christ. I really haven't been talking to Him much lately or exercising my spiritual muscles or even going after random person and ask whether I can pray for him/her.

Johnny, what's wrong?

Lord, I don't ever want to leave You.
I'd leave every other lover just to love You more.
Stir up the hunger in my heart and thirst in my soul.

Make me a living testimony of Christ.
Daddy. I need You right now.

Johnny

2 comments:

June 12, 2008 1:59 AM Anonymous

johnny,
be encouraged!!!!!!!

Maritha

June 12, 2008 3:14 AM Sarah Wang

You are done with your finals!!
AND going to TW in a few days too!
So nice...
I wanna go to TW too!! ><

Jesus loves you Johnny.
He'll always be there loving you the SAME WAY when you're strong and when you are weak.

Seek and you shall find.
Strength will rise when we wait upon the Lord. =)

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.