Light and Easy

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
By johnny

Isn't this what I love to see?
Isn't praying for people the thing I love?

Then why can't I do it here like I did back in the U.S.?
What's so hard about praying for the sick?
What's so hard about sharing testimonies?
What's so hard preaching the Gospel of Jesus?

I don't want to be compelled NOT to preach, EVER.

Gotta practice some PROCLAMATION:
I AM A SON OF GOD! I AM VICTORIOUS!
I AM UNSTOPPABLE, UNSHAKABLE ,UNMOVABLE!

God, bring it on! I don't think I'll ever be ready!
But I know as long as I gaze upon You, I'll be just fine.

Matthew 11:30 -- His yoke is easy. His burden is light.
I want that kind of burden. You are my strong Tower.

I'm believing for miracles, signs, and wonders to break out here in Taipei. Grant me the heart to love those who I will encounter. It's time to wash some feet and break some chains.

Pray for me, my loved ones. I want to shake and bake.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.