200!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008
By johnny
Can't believe I'm writing my 200th post in Taiwan!

The flight was rather pleasant and the food was really impressive also! I'll post some food pictures. Thank You Jesus! Thanks Dad!

I was so excited to see all these buildings and stores around home and memories just kept on popping back! I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks!

Please pray for my mom's mom who is right now at the hospital and waiting to be checked up tomorrow. There's something wrong with her liver (or some intestine). Pray that nothing wrong is going on and the Lord would grant her a great body. My grandpa is also getting a checkup. He's always in perfect physical condition and I just pray that the check up will be perfect.

Thank You Jesus! I want to encounter You in Taiwan =)
You never change!

Read some good word on the flight today:
Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.
-Matthew 21:21-

Johnny

3 comments:

June 17, 2008 2:27 PM [joy B.] doveseye

:) good to hear from you!!

that was truly a good verse!!!


have fun and win souls ^^



bless u,
joy

June 17, 2008 5:36 PM +J Lin's Journey to Heaven+

city invasion in taipei 101!!!!!!! i dare you

June 17, 2008 7:32 PM Sarah Wang

Wooooooo!!!
GOOD DARE, J!!!!

I want 草莓糖葫蘆!!! xD

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.