Where My Help Comes From

Monday, June 30, 2008
By johnny



Spirit is willing but the body is weak.

Once again I need to learn that lesson.

I want to cling to You and never let go.

Don't let me lose my way, Jesus.

I want to stand firm and be blameless and righteous

on that day.

I wanna be found faithful
I wanna be found steady
I wanna be found faithful until the end.

I lift up my eyes to the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of heaven and earth

While I was gliding in the air, enjoying the sunrise at the beach, and soaking in the creek, I was once again amazed by His creation and how we can enjoy what He's created--the earth! And He will let us enjoy Heaven for eternity! You are so magnificent and holy, Lord!

Johnny

ps. Paragliding was a great experience. Everyone should try it out once in a lifetime!

5 comments:

June 30, 2008 9:22 PM jasypants

These pictures are just so heartwarming. Yes, God's creation is so beautiful. We just have to be reminded by it from time to time. [: You're so lucky. I want to go whale watching again too. It's so relaxing, being in the open water and stuff. Is it hot over there, man?

June 30, 2008 9:47 PM Cheezy

holy crap!!! that is insane! Paragliding. yeesh! Man. you're having a blast in taiwan aren't you? the creek looks absolutely refreshing. 4 o'clock your bedtime? Goodness gracious. How do you have the energy to have fun?

July 01, 2008 1:05 AM Sam H. L

Paragliding, Niceee!! Your blog is really encouraging like always=)

July 01, 2008 5:54 AM [joy B.] doveseye

moms are cool!! i believe they are filled with Holy Ghost!!! wahahahaha~~


praise Jesus!

July 01, 2008 9:17 AM Eric

ai ya i want i want

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.