BEND KNEES and STAY BEFORE HIM

Monday, June 2, 2008
By johnny
From the desk of Steve Shultz TODAY:

We just received this time-sensitive word from Chuck Pierce and wanted to get it out to our readers ASAP. Chuck speaks about staying humble this week and, to those who listen to this word and take heed:

"Do not keep your head raised above others at all times this week, for I am a God that will cause you to miss a certain blow, if you will stay before Me and at the right moment bend your knees, I will save you from experiencing a hit from the enemy this week."

You can see why we wanted to get this word to you right away. Also, if you read this even much later than the week it was published, know that God sees when you read it and I believe He will honor your humility when you bend your knees to Him, even if it's on a different week.

------------------------------
I think this word is for me.

Tomorrow I'll be leading worship for the first time this year one campus. I've mentioned the reason why I haven't done any open air worship: 1) I don't own a keyboard and 2) I love worship freely without playing instruments. I don't know whether that's pride, and I hope it's not. If it is, I'm sorry Lord, would You take away the pride inside of me and give me humility and bent knee tomorrow as I worship You tomorrow on Library Walk. I hate the enemy's doing, and that's the last thing I want this week with all the work and stress!

Johnny

2 comments:

June 02, 2008 6:45 PM jasypants

i think that is for all of us. i agree with what you said. and thank you for posting this. [:



jasmine

June 02, 2008 10:52 PM [joy B.] doveseye

double portion!!!!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.