Short Stuff

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
By johnny
Alright. Tomorrow is the big day.
Actually it should be today.
Need loads of prayer and favor and supernatural grace!
I can't believe I studied for CogSci for the entire day
besides all the facebooking, IMing, and EMailing...haha.

But one thing I didn't forget today: God loves me!
He loves iPhone 3G too =)
I want to get one, but 2-year contract is required...
Guess I'll just wait for the new MacBook family then!

Hit the sack. Hit the tests for 6.5 hrs. Hit the sack again.
Sounds like a good plan.

Johnny

1 comments:

June 10, 2008 4:01 PM [joy B.] doveseye

:)

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.