Last Day...

Thursday, June 12, 2008
By johnny
I am officially done with my freshman year!
Some highlights of today:

1. Bought 5 tickets to Universal Studios! I can't wait for this Friday, goin' there with 4 real rad dudes: SecretChambers, AkihikoSan, Jorje, and Samu. We'll have a blast. Taking the METRO (saving the earth little by little!). It'll probably take us an hour, but I think it'll be fun, despite the fire last week.

2. Took my last final test: Wrote about my perspective on computing an art and this class overall. It wasn't hard at all and right now I just need God's supernatural A!

3. I finally spent the rest of my dining dollars.
I have 66 cents left!

4. I prayed for 4.5 people today:
A Jewish girl who twisted her ankle (I then shared with her about Jesus and how God's blessings are definitely falling on the Jews and then Gentiles, and she was really encouraged and interested. I just pray that she will get to know Jesus and have questions about Jesus!)

This graduate student (who is graduating this coming weekend and moving to Wahisngton DC with his wife) torn his ACL and had a surgery on his right knee. He's a believer and was really glad that I went up and talked to him. However he was hurrying to a final exam as a proctor. So I was kinda sad that I couldn't pray for him, but the Lord is definitely healing that guy! Lord I ask that you will give him more blessing and favor as he goes to DC for work! This is the 0.5 person!

Saw this guy walking by with a arm thingy (how do you call that?). Found out that he broke his collar bone and left shoulder. He doesn't have any belief but he left me pray for healing upon his injury! Even though he wasn't healed that very instant, he was encouraged and intrigued by the testimony I shared with him. Lord, would You touch him in a personal way!

Saw David Chang (the guy who has the same birthday as I do) and he shared with me that he's going to see his programming prof to discuss some academic dishonesty stuff because another student did a similar project as his. So I prayed with him because I took off. It was the Lord's set-up totally. "I always saw you at the worst moment. Last time I had a problem, and today I've got another problem...haha," he said. But I really believed that it was the Lord =) He'll take care of everything!

Literally 30 seconds before Jeff and I left the campus, Brian Cheung (graduating this Sunday!! NOT FAIR!!! can't leave me like this Brian!) gave me a ring and asked me where I was! So we met up with him. And then I called some other people to say byzz and all that, and then Grace called back and was like..."JOHNNY STAY WHERE YOU ARE! YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE YET!" Haha....she was with Maritha (who's graduating too...oh no~!!!!) and they were about to go off campus, so they stopped by to say all the see-ya-laterzz. I prayed with Brian and both Brian & Maritha prayed for me. They are really awesome, and those 5-years of prayers are definitely not in vain!! I hope to see Brian sometime late summer, and I will see Maritha again in Taiwan!

5. Back home, unpacking, and goin' to ZZzzZzzzzzzzZz...

Lord really did answer my prayer in just a night! He knows how much I love praying for people, and he totally provided me these amazing people today! Jesus I love You so much. You are so good. Daddy I want You more than anything!

For My yoke is easy and my burden is light!
-Matthew 11:30-

Johnny

2 comments:

June 12, 2008 4:14 AM Sarah Wang

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD, I LOVE YOUR YOKE!!!!!!!!!

Ps. I love sunny side-ups~ haha! :)

-sala<3

June 13, 2008 12:00 AM Anonymous

GREAT JOB once again John!
man.. I have my summer break way too early.. feel like I been rest for too long.. time to go crazy for God.

keep going brother!
lets rock this world with Jesus' wonderful NAME!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.