Heart Change

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
By johnny
God changed Saul's heart,
and all these signs were fulfilled that day.

Lord, change my heart first! I want to see all Your will and signs be fulfilled on earth! You picked and anointed Saul as king, surely You can do anything that seems so impossible!

I want more and more and more.
I want to be so faithful in the small things and also the bigs.
His faithfulness is what I need.
He is all I long for.

After reading Joy's testimony, I am so encouraged!
Moreover, today my godmother shared a testimony about how God prepared for her and promoted her. I was so encouraged by her testimony also. Thank You Jesus for all these encouraging people around me!! I believe I can be a positive influence to my family and friends because You are in me!

Going to call EVERYONE on my list: including churches and middle school friends. Please pray for me as I organize a reunion sometime mid July. Also pray for the t-shirts. I hope that LLC is going to sell them and Elim also. We gotta get this movement out to the world!!!! Jesus is ALIVE!

Time for bed!
Love You Daddy!

Johnny

2 comments:

June 26, 2008 12:23 AM Sarah Wang

That picture is gorgeous!!
I'm gonna steal it~ Bwahaha~~

We're praying for you Johnny!
Take heart, be strong, wait upon the Lord!!!!!!

YYYYEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! >:O

-sala<3

June 26, 2008 10:53 PM Praisesound

haha....


johnny boy. i miss you...
enjoy your time in Taiwan and don't think too much.

blessings,

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.