A Short One

Saturday, June 7, 2008
By johnny
I read once again my journal written in October.

That really softened my heart and brought me back to those encounters with the Lord: from the smallest things to big stuff. Thank You Jesus. I love what You've done in my life. You make my heart sing.

An interesting dream I had some three weeks ago:

I was asking a salesperson which computer is good at Apple store, and she(the salesperson) said she could not tell me which computer is good or not; however, all the benefits of every computer sold in the store was on a sheet of paper.
I remember reading that paper and there are many benefits for each computer, and most of them have iPhoto/iLife installed. I saw a package that's different from the rest, and right then I knew that computer was for me.
In the end, I saw Eddie in the dream, and he was sitting in front of an iMac.

Thoughts? I think it might have something to do with ministry?? Or maybe not?

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.