More of Him!

Saturday, June 21, 2008
By johnny
I really enjoy hanging with my parents and loving them.

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him!
-1 Cor 2:9-

This is a verse that is essential to me right now.
I really want to know more about His plan for me here!
I want to follow the Holy Spirit in all I do!

I think He really wants me to love my parents even more.
Yes, Lord, I will. I want to see them completely transformed
by Your love!

Love You Jesus~

Johnny

2 comments:

June 21, 2008 6:10 PM Stephineeee

what?! you are in taiwan??? Oh my gosh! Have fun!!!! When are you coming back?

...still In Costa Rica...

June 22, 2008 3:10 AM Sarah Wang

我還以為是大蝸牛... = =|||

HAHAHA... is it 粽子?? lol!!

Man... Jesus Culture totally ROCKED!!
God's so awesome!!<333

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.