Woohoo!

Thursday, June 5, 2008
By johnny
Pulled an all nighter Monday night, and then last night I went to bed at 5am, finishing the paper. Lord, thank You for giving me a healthy body still after these two stressful yet great days. I couldn't have done that without You. Right now I just pray that You would bless my grade this quarter and I believe You will. After hearing Gordon's testimony, I was so encouraged and right now I declare You, my God, is way more important than my school work, and You have the ability to aid me as I study! I'm still alive!

Please pray for LOVE Campaign. They will be worshiping, praying, and preaching at PC from 12:30~1:30. And then YOPP is going to worship from 1:30~3. I will be playing keys. Pray for an open heaven and open hearts. Pray even for salvations!

Thank you all for praying for me.
I still have five more days to go.
Pray that I will be discipline and block out times to study.

Thank You Jesus! I love Ya Papa.

Johnny

1 comments:

June 05, 2008 10:49 AM jasypants

n_n kekoi? (cool ?) what is? lol ahhh we're all studying this weekend.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.