Sacrifice

Monday, June 23, 2008
By johnny
What a word.

sacrifice - n.
an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.

In other words, pain is very involved with sacrifice. I would not say they are good friends, but I can be assure that they have to be cuffed together.

Peter's one radical dude.
Hard to believe he wrote this:

[Suffering for being a Christian] Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.

Are we suffering for being Christians? Taking up the cross every day is an act of sacrifice to the Lord. Fasting and prayer are acts of sacrifice to Him too. I'll learn to love saying this, but right now I think it's reasonable to say that more suffering is coming my way! And then through SHIKA BABA (holding on to the Father) I get to tell that mountain to self-destroy.

Go check out the underground church video in Jack's blog.
That's called suffering for the cause of Christ.
We are suffering too, but in a different level.
I want to suffer for the sake of Christ!!!
(I know it's really dangerous to say it, but I want to!)

Peter, you are insane. Insanely radical!
Lord I want the joy in the suffering!
Jesus You are faithful until the end, and I love You.

Johnny

ps. somehow I became the coordinator of my middle school reunion...hopefully I can gather as many good ol' friends as possible!!!

3 comments:

June 23, 2008 6:54 PM Anonymous

OH MY HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE JESUS!!!
70 shirts were sold in 1 hour!!!!

krrraaazzzzyyyy~~~~!!!!
you guys are fire balls~~~

Praise Jesus,God is doing good stuff over here. i get to share Jesus with different people EVERYDAY!!! please keep me in all your prayers! yesterday,a little healing power broke out in my house,God healed my grandma's twisted wrist and nummed fingers!! i believe there'll be more!!! in the next couple days,i will be visiting some family members at other city. the chinese materials i brought back are helping alot!
thank u thank u thank u,my LD ^^


p.s. for some reason i can't log in to my blog!!

love u guys!
joy

June 23, 2008 6:55 PM Anonymous

if u don't mind..plz copy and paste it into jack's blog as a comment = =...my internet is being a jerk!


bao.

June 23, 2008 6:56 PM Anonymous

nevermind..i think i got it = =|||

sorry~!


God bless you.
bao.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.