我可以為你禱告嗎? - CIPFY?

Friday, June 27, 2008
By johnny
Yes.....Translate......YYYYYYYessss.....

Can I Pray For You?

My mom has been asking me to pray for my GMa's health and also my GPa's sister's husband-- whom I am so grateful for. My mom side's family really took care of me a lot when I was small! And I am so blessed to see them still up and running and happy. However, over the past 5 years, two of my GPa's older brothers passed away. Lord have mercy upon them for they had never heard the Good News!

Today, I prayed for a auntie who came to Visual Tech to be examined and she got a pair of glasses. Before she left with her family, my mom suddenly mentioned me and prayer! Found out that she has been having this weird pain around her ears (not inner ears, but the ear bones) when she sleeps. And no doctor can diagnose where the pain comes from. So I shared CHAD's testimony (I love that testimony), and all the coworkers of my parents were listening too and were so shocked and amazed by this testimony! Jesus I just praise You for opening doors!

I actually shared a 30 second Gospel to Mr. YA (his nickname), who is one of the two supervisors of Visual Tech, and he shared a little bit with me about what he believes in. He's really open, and I hope to share with him more! Btw, his wife just had a boy two weeks ago! I also shared with Serena, the supervisor of MPD(My Personal Design), my parent's other optical shop. She's only 24 and she's a great worker with an awesome attitude! My parents have been so happy that they've got these faithful workers and friends! I gotta keep on pressing in and praying for them! I believe blessing and favor is falling upon my parent's workplace!

Update on the Hendrickson Family:
Their plane got delayed for a day. Nonetheless I think they arrived safely and right now in Tainan. They will come to Taipei for 5 days and get their eyes checked too! Keep them in your prayers!

Moreover, I'm signing up for ONETHING Taiwan! August 20~22. Pray for this conference too! I believe more and more lovesick brides will be awaken through this conference!

Did I mention God is so faithful and good?

Johnny


2 comments:

June 27, 2008 5:18 PM Sarah Wang

Woohooo!!! Go Johnny!!
When I was in Taiwan I tried to share the gospel wherever my dad brings me. It was hard, especially when my dad is not on my side. = =

Keep spreading the fire from heaven!!
You got that fire from FL, now you go and light everyone else on fire!!!

JIA YO!!!!! JC PAPA IS WITH YA!!

-sala<3

June 28, 2008 2:58 PM Cheezy

Wow. Incredible. You were set up by God.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.