I Am Compelled

Sunday, June 22, 2008
By johnny
To preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel!
- Apostle Paul

His Word is in my heart like a fire
shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
as a matter of fact, I can not!
-Prophet Jeremiah

Lord, I don't care how crappy my Mandarin preaching is, I want to be compelled to preach! Use me like You used Jeremiah and Paul and Kathryn Kuhlman! I know I have the authority to preach the Gospel in this world. Indeed, there's no need of the Gospel in heaven. Therefore I want to profess Gospel preaching and see lives changed radically, starting from my own family.

I want to once again feel that unbearable desire to share testimonies and Your amazing love. Every time I do it, You just boost me up with another dose of Your presence! Jesus, I know that You are coming very soon, and that's why I want to be so compelled to preach even more.

God I want to profess in the two things that I cannot do in heaven: confession and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. These are the two things that can only be done on earth--to see lives changed and saved by Your amazing grace.

This summer I feel like something radical is going to happen soon to my faith and be shaken and baken (yup I just made that up. it's a nice word). Today I felt a tiny piece of Jesus' heart as I was talking to my parents. I really would do anything, ANYTHING to see them radically changed and saved. I really don't care what it takes, I want them to be completely transformed with sins all washed away! Lord, hear my cry and answer me!

I want to love You with all I am and all I have.
June 22~July 22. I'm anticipating.

Johnny

ps. Had a great time today with some family friends! I wrote lots of prayer requests on the TianDun (hot paper air balloon)!! I'll put some picture up tomorrow on facebook.

pps. Worshiped in front of piano for 30 min before going to Citiy Revival Church service. When I entered the place during worship, immediately I felt Him so tangibly. I started to cry because He is so faithful. That little room is where His Spirit stays. Tabernacle Of David (their Night & Day Prayer Room) is also at the same location! Praise You Lord for these faithful Taiwan people! Woohoo!

3 comments:

June 22, 2008 5:29 PM Anonymous

:)
He sees your faithfulness too.



BE JOY ^^

June 22, 2008 9:40 PM Sam H. L

May Jesus give you the wisdom to preach well in various languages!!! amen.

June 23, 2008 2:43 AM Sarah Wang

I'm excited for you!! :)

You are a major player in the worldwide revival.
Never ever look down at yourself in any circumstances!

Preach it brother!

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.