National Day of Prayer

Friday, May 2, 2008
By johnny
Today was National Day of Prayer.
Tens of thousands are gathered in this nation to pray:

If my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways, then
will I hear from heaven
and forgive their sins and heal their land.
-2 Chronicles 7:14-

One of my favorite verses indeed.
This day, this nation is being cleansed once again.

Keep on contending for fire to fall upon SoCal!!!!

Johnny

1 comments:

May 02, 2008 11:36 PM jasypants

that is a great verse. encouraged!

haha just now, i realized that i forgot to mention something in my blog for yesterday. so i added it just now. im so slow lately. x_____x


jasypants.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.