Never Giving Up

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
By johnny
I felt really weird from 1pm to 4pm.
Got to school at 1 and got back to my room.
At around like 3:30,
I started to have an aching in my heart for no reason.
until I realized that I was longing for Him and Him alone.

I really cannot describe the feeling. it was so weird.
I think I have felt this before, but I couldn't remember.
I had class at 4 so I couldn't even spend some time alone.

On my way to class, I saw this girl with cast on her left ankle.
I was about to walk away. My heart was aching.
But the girl stopped moving. And I stopped, and struggled.
And, finally I went up and did my intro and stuff.
She happened to be a believer too and she let me pray for her.
She's going to have a check-up tomorrow
to see whether she needs a surgery.
So I prayed for her and went on.
I declare victory over that fractured left ankle of that girl.
In Jesus' Name.
Thanked the Lord to encourage me with what I love to do:
Praying for people.

After class at around 5pm, I was still a little moody.
On my way to my next class,
saw this guy with two crutches,
asked him about it, and he wasn't injured.
It was his friend sitting across from him.
Went over, and did my thing, and found out that
he goes to KCM fellowship and let me pray for his
sprang right ankle since yesterday.
After first prayer, he started to try it out.
".....wwwwhat? ......wait...."
He started to walk.
He took off his brace and started to walk.

Still hurt a bit. Prayed for him again.
The pain was pretty much gone.
I shared with him my testimony of Chad.

And he was really happy, and so was I.
And so was Jesus.
Thank You Lord for boosting my spirit man up.
You know me the best.
I love praying for others.

Your love
It never fails, it never ends
Your love
It never quits, it never stops
Chasing my soul
You're never giving up on me
- jonathan david helser

Johnny

ps. Chilled out with Jeff tonight, got to know more of his crazy stories from middle school and elementray school haha... went to WalMart, and for many times my right ankle was hurting and my one of my shoulder was hurting too. Don't know whether that's from the Lord... hmm....

pps. Man...I missed the outpouring streaming today!!!

ppps. Both book of psalms and book of blab are updated!

4 comments:

May 13, 2008 12:10 PM jasypants

oh mannnn. aching feeling eh? i get that from time to time recently. i really want God! I wanted to ask you to pray for me on Sunday, but you were busy.. and then I forgot about it. =.= lol can you pray for me on Sunday?



jasmine

May 13, 2008 3:21 PM Cheezy

Ugh. I was doing a prayer walk around Alhambra High School today and same achey feel. Made me just want to curl up in a ball. When I pass people, the feeling will intensify and when I pass them, it'll ease a bit. Werd. Around same time I guess. 5th period ended around 1:45 so right after fifth until after school. Didn't last so long. eh.

May 13, 2008 3:21 PM Cheezy
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 13, 2008 3:32 PM [joy B.] doveseye

hey..long time no see on your blog lo~~
u doing great yo ^^



love,
joy

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.