Ah! Paper! + Reflection on Things

Monday, February 4, 2008
By johnny
Not gonna share much tonight but just ask His presence to be with me and keep me awake as I'm writing this 4-page paper that's due tomorrow at 12.

Thank You Jesus.
Please keep me awake and give me ideas!

Johnny


--------------ADD-ON

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
-Matt 11:28~30-

Finally finished my paper by 5:30.
It's 6am right now and I'm stirred up by Matthews.
Once again just some verses.
They are quite straight forward.


A tree is recognized by its fruit.
-Matt 12:33-

He who has ears, let him hear.
-Matt 13:9-

You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.
-Matt 13:14~15-

Then the righteous will shine like the sun
in the kingdom of their Father.
He who has ears, let him hear.
-Matt 13:43-

And he did not do many miracles there
because of their lack of faith.
-Matt 13:58-

Jesus come and open up my eyes and ears so I can see and hear in spirit. I've been asking for eyes to see and perceive, and now I'm also asking for ears to hear and understand the language from You. God I do not want to be like those people in Nazareth who were lack of faith. I want to walk in faith so that You can perform tons of miracles on this campus!

Love You Jesus.

Johnny

*Just a little reflection on today's worship:
God I really enjoyed Your presence in the room, and would You give me a humble heart & spirit to accept all inputs and criticisms about my leading worship. I still have so much to learn and Lord would you remove that arrogance inside of me for that is the spirit of humanism! Lord please come and ruin my heart constantly when I cry out for Your love and mercy upon me when I show anger and pride over my bothers and sisters. Spirit is willing but body is weak. God I long for a continuous breaking and molding of my heart! Give me Your heart and love! My heart cannot love, but Yours can. Give me a heart of love, for there is no hate in love. Sometime I really don't want to care what other people think about my worship because it's all for You Jesus, yet I know I cannot stop caring about what others think due to my position as a worship/prayer leader. God why can't our worship be perfect? Why is there always something wrong? I don't get it, God. What's perfect worship? Is it the worship in the heavens? No man likes to be criticized or under-appreciated, and that's the spirit of Cain right there. God would you remove that spirit of jealousy and hate inside of me! I guess I should get some sleep. Jesus I need you. My heart's stirred for an answer from You. I hope my questions are not out of my own pride or arrogance, Jesus. Please speak to me, for I desire to have ears to hear.

1 comments:

February 04, 2008 12:18 PM Sarah Wang

yay free gifts! :D

God's awesome, I forgot I lend my friend my parking permit over the weekend and last night I came back totally forgotten about asking for my permit back! This morning Ruth called me and reminded me about it, and I was like... NOOOO!! I must've gotten a ticket by now, because Riverside Parking Patrols seriously LOVE to give tickets! Grrrr... I walked down the stairs and seen other cars getting tickets on their windshield. I prayed and believed that God's good and His favor is on me. I went to my car and guess what? NO TICKETS!! Praise the Lord! I couldn't stop WOWing God in the car. LOL!

GOD IS GOOD AT ALL TIMES!!!! XD

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.