The Grove + Marianne + Apple

Sunday, February 3, 2008
By johnny
The nicest lady on earth = Sam's mom = Marianne!

Annie and I went to the Grove this morning and meet her up over breakfast. It was simply fantastic. God You were there working all things out so that we could meet up! Anyhow, we talked so much and I basically gave her the short version of my 50+ chapters of my book of acts in half an hour. From 9-12 we had a blast listening and shring stories and burdens. Annie left early to go hang out with Jack so Marianne and I were basically sharing our hearts out. It was fantastic. We prayed and shared and prayed and shared! Thank You Jesus. There are just too many things so I'm just gonna tell you that much about our conversation. The Grave's a beautiful outdoor place that's perfect for family and dates indeed. However, I really did enjoy being alone and just enjoying some solitary moments. It was quite refreshing =)

Then I was left alone at the Grove after Marianne left(for I had no car, and my cellphone went dead too!). Got some quarters and finally Enoch came to my rescue. Later on I went to Old Town Pasadena with Eric and learned some stuff from the Apple people. I'm considering to pay them $100 and have the Apple professionals teach me how to use Garage Band or any other recording programs for the entire year(1 hr per week)!

Went to this restaurant called Shakas, an American/Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Hawaiian restaurant in Alhambra right behind Starbucks across from Tony Roma's, with Jeff(he said grace for the 2nd time!), Eric, and Enoch. The food was actually not bad and I do recommend people to go if they want some decent food in Alhambra that's not Chinese "Chinese" food. Good time. I love these brothers.

Anyhow, here I am again. Just want to say that the book of Romans has so far been one of the most inspiring/refreshing readings during this past week. I'm just gonna put some verses out to show how amazing Paul is at writing letters!

But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.
-Romans 7:6-

For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.
-Romans 7:18~19-

So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
-Romans 7:21-

But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.
-Romans 8:10-

Those who are led by Spirit of God are sons of God...you received the Spirit of sonship.
-Romans 8:14~15-

But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
-Romans 8:25-

The Spirit intercedes for the saints(us) in accordance with God's will.
-Romans 8:27-

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?
-Romans 8:35-

For real. Nothing can stop Him from loving us!
Love is God's nature!
A father loving his son should be a natural thing!
Jesus I give You praise and I can't wait for tomorrow.
Come Lord Jesus come.
Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.