Not Talking + Tears + 300

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
By johnny
So there. I did it. From 10:30am to 10:30pm I didn't talk(besides 4 times which I slipped...uh..). It was crazily hard, so I decided to put over my mouth a red tape with the word LOVE written on it. It's amazing how everyone started to stare at me as if I'm some kind of weirdo(I mean I was lol). I was basically walking around campus with a red tape over my mouth, and it felt quite alright. And that really prevented me from talking since I was determined to do this challenge. People were asking me why I wasn't talking and had a tape over my mouth. At first I did not know why, but after putting that LOVE tape on, I realized why: to pray for the love of God to come upon this campus. I actually enjoyed the 12 hours of not talking; quite interesting and I might just do it again sometime in the future!
Today YOPP was at Price Center again with amplification at around 1, and Eddie started to read some scripture and preach at about 1:55, and then we were told to shut down the amp at 2. So at 2 Eddie gathered us and said, "let's pray." All gathered yet only Eddie was praying, after that he started to share with us with heart opened how he didn't feel us together and he couldn't do out and fight alone. We then all shared why we didn't really pray out loud or be in agreement with Eddie and backing him up with prayers as he was preaching the Word. We all felt the same burden at the same time, and we again asked God to intervene and stir our hearts up as one. Then Victor stepped out and started to preach unplugged. Man I just felt the Spirit of the Lord right there and I was just praying inside in agreement with what Victor's telling those people eating, chilling, and doing homework--What are you building your life on? Anyhow, today was something different yet unforgettable.
If one person's dropping out, the entire crew is being effected. That's how much our actions affect the spiritual realm.
Hung out with Jeff at the library and I totally fell asleep for more than an hour. Anyhow, tonight Jeff went to YOPP with me and he stayed for about 20 minutes and left for his midterm. After wotship Eddie wanted to pray for all the worshippers here at YOPP(Jeff Wong, Grace, this other girl whose name I don't know, and myself). He said something about struggling with worship or something like that when he was praying over us, and tears started to well up in my eyes. As you know, I've been wanting for a breakthrough in my personal worship with the Lord and also in my worship leading for over a month now. Moreover Eddie then prayed for me especially and how he sees me worshiping on campus. I mean, this might be the next step of God's plan for me here at UCSD, who knows? Lord I ask You to give me confirmations about whether it's Your plan for me to start worship in public. If it is, I believe that You would provide me with a keyboard--a sign from you, then I'm walking on this path. Harp & Bowl. You've called me to pray. And I've been praying for this school. Is worship what You want me to do next alongside with prayer now? I mean they are never separated, yet I've been focusing on prayer more than worship since the beginning of the school year. Lord once again I ask for confirmation regarding to leading worship and open-air worship on campus.

So when Eddie was praying for me, I couldn't stop crying. I didn't really expect to cry, yet it happened. Lord I want to go to another level in worship with You! I don't know how but I'm willing to learn--not only the "man-made" rules about worship but also the flow of Your Holy Spirit. I love You Lord. I really do. I'd rather die for You than anything else.

Judges 7 - The REAL 300
The Lord said to Gideon, "With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands..."
-Judges 7:7-

The 300 spartans died, yet the 300 of Gideon's army defeated their enemy. This is yet another famous Old Testament story. If you have a heart to fight for God and be in the "elite" army of 300, you gotta be alert and stay poised at all time, because you never know when and where the enemy's gonna pop out in your life to mess with you.
Two things to do:
1) Put on those armors (Galatians 5)
2) Stay alert & be ready for anything (Judges 7:6)

Just like what Eddie was talking about tonight--how he just want the best of the 300, the best who are constantly burning with desire for more of Him and not the rest 31,700 soldiers who are just chilling. That's how God pick His soldiers. He can use 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish to feed the five thousand; he surely can use just 10 faithful servants to start a revolution on a college campus because they want to go in depth and swim against the current!

That's that.
I'm really in need of sleep.
Thank You Lord.

Go check out Ezekiel 3:17~18 & 33:7~8--
If we do not tell the world of the coming wrath, the blood is on our hands. We need to be one voice, and if we are silent, we are guilty.
Jesus is the coming wrath: Matthew 3:7
Ezekiel 4: we need to start laying on our side and asking God for creative ways to prophesy over this campus. We need the wisdom of God to teach us new ways. We gotta tie ourselves with the burden of humanism and abortion. And we need to ask God to reveal His plan for this campus so that we can CLEARLY prophesy AGAINST humanism.

This is the verse of YOPP:
Our Father, who are in heaven,
hollow be Your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
We won't stop praying this verse until we really see the fulness of His justice and righteousness to fall upon this land because we're here not just for the school, but for the nation.

And we want these 4 things to happen on this campus NORMALLY and CONSTANTLY:
Salvation - Baptism - Holy Spirit - Supernatural
It can take 5 years or just 5 minutes for a person to have a supernatural encouner! And that's what we desire to see on this campus. We gotta go and do it in the book of Acts.

Lord, I love You.
Come and shake what can be shaken in me!

Johnny

ps. I'm going to the meeting tomorrow night for Eddie has been talking about walking in the supernatural for the entire day. I expect something crazy to happen at that meeting tomorrow! It's gonna be something crazy!

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.