Short One, I Promise...

Thursday, February 21, 2008
By johnny
Because my laptop is acting like a retard...whatever I type would appear 10 seconds later. Anyhow, today was quite amazing cuz I really expected something to happen tonight at that house church meeting. I went to that meeting with Brian and John Bracht(the debater dude who's totally awesome). That meeting was totally Spirit-filled. And the people there were extremely nice and friendly--all the brothers and sisters in Christ, ya know =) It's a place where the Spirit flows free and everyone was worshiping in different styles--even flags! The house is owned by Jean and Peter, an art professor and an engineer for a water company. They are in their late 40s and have been loving the Lord for years! Jean does prophetic arts(and she is a Chinese from the Philippines, so she writes some Chinese calligraphy on her artworks too. Most amazing thing is that she speaks Taiwanese(actually from Ming-Nan in Fu-Chien providence)!) The guest speakers Carol & Bill Dew have been doing healing/signs & wonders ministries for over 15 years mainly in California and they were basically sharing all these crazy stories of healing! I was totally excited and filled up by the Spirit once again when I hear more testimonies--I want to experience something like what Bill was saying: pray for a person and have the person's arm grow or something like that! Lord I ask for crazy miracles to come upon UCSD as tomorrow we are going to Library Walk and put up a "Free Prayer, dream interpretation, and spiritual reading" sign. Lord as long as we've got You, we're all set to rock and shake this school in Your power! Thank You Lord I love You.
So tonight everyone there at the house church was praying for anyone who's been having pain of any sort. So some people laid their hands on my left knee and prayed for healing. For the entire time I felt the Holy Spirit in this room working, and my knee actually wasn't hurting when I tried to move it! However the pain came back when I left the house XD....totally crazy. There's healing in God's presence ya? Lord I believe that You will use Your own amazing timing to heal this knee. I don't know when and how, but I'm still gonna keep on praying for a miracle for my knee!
Anyhow, I met this guy Braden who used to do music recording & production for a living so I got to asking some questions about recording and all that good stuff. This is his website if you wanna go check it out. Thank You Lord that You called me to this meeting to meet so many new people, especially adults!

[The sun] rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is hidden from its heat.
-Psalm 19:6-

Thank You Jesus.
Thank You Holy Spirit for tonight.
Love You!

Johnny

2 comments:

February 21, 2008 5:50 PM Sarah Wang

Did anyone get healed in that meeting???

February 22, 2008 4:12 PM jasypants

Your laptop is probably lagging. You might have a lot of things on it. Be sure to clean it out from time to time. /: OR. it could be something else. ^____^ ...xP. Anyways. yeah! that whole feeling when God's presence is there is totally amazing. the link doesn't work. hmmm.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.