Pray and Vote!

Saturday, February 2, 2008
By johnny
This is Lou Engle's blog, and here's his take on the election. I really do agree with him 100% about not voting forany candidate that is not pro-life. For I myself have made the vow and worn the LIFE band. I don't know about you, but you should totally look into all candidates and then pray about it. May God awaken the church and mobilize all believers to pray and vote!



Anyhow, that's pretty much it for today as I need lots of sleep in order to wake up at 7 to see Marianne!!!! XD I'm soooooo excited!

Thanks Jeff for driving me back dude. You rock.
Jesus, I love You!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.