Not Gonna Say Much

Sunday, February 10, 2008
By johnny
First of all, at around 3pm today I got a text from Eddie:
At Bound 4 Life siege today, Jesus saved a baby! A woman came to get an abortion, stopped when she saw us praying and left. Her friend said, "She changed her mind!"
Miracles are bursting out everywhere through our prayers!

I played with my Garage Band for a while and made this little piece, bit techno and dance-ish music. I gotta spare some time figuring out how to use this program in order to do some recording.

A goal for this Wednesday: make a list and start doing stuff on the list.

Tonight's convo w/ Andy, Annie & Jack was superb. The air was intense yet the spirits were alive. Not gonna go into detail but basically what we talked about was worship. I completely agree with Jack that our worship is not moving forward. And in order to move forward, the leader needs to move first. Come Lord Jesus come. I want to do my best in this position, and I thank You for tonight's convo. So many things have been on my list yet I haven't really checked off any.

Lord I need Your guidance.

Johnny

2 comments:

February 10, 2008 1:03 PM jasypants

I agree. Make a list and do whats on the list. I agree entirely. Worship. That too. ahhh I need to pray REALLY hard this next few months. x___x My heart is yearning. Isn't yours?

February 12, 2008 12:16 AM Praisesound

i enjoyed the convo.


keep moving forward. you're doing great, kid.


xoxo

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.