Big Announcement!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008
By johnny
First of all.....HAPPY YEAR Of RAT!
Too bad that wasn't the big announcement lol....

Ladies and Gentlemen...allow me to present you...
JEFF'S BLOG(finally...)!
For those who can't understand Chinese, I'm sorry.
Jeff spent two hours typing his blog in Chinese.
Quite impressive for an ABC right there.
Keep it up bro. You're doing a great job blogging.

Anyhow, today was a good day after all.
Still don't quite know what God's doing in the election and in my school. But I can feel that something huge is coming our way to UC San Diego.
After class at 6pm I went to snake head and prayed with Jon. I confessed my sins before him and before the Lord. I felt burdened. And after the confession I really did feel lighter in spirit. Thank You Lord. I need Your constant healing and washing! We ask Your to break our hearts for what breaks Yours. We want to be like David, close to Your heart. Thank You Lord. We love You.
Because it was New Year's eve, Jeff and I went to the "most authentic" Chinese restaurant on campus: PANDA EXPRESS(woohoo...eh...)! Oh well, at least we kinda celebrated new year's eve with some fake Chinese food. Jeff said grace. During dinner, I talked to him a little about why we lift our hands up when we worship the Lord, and he really took it in. Anyhow, he dropped his fortune cookie by accident so I read my fortune to Jeff. WHEN YOU SEEK FOR FRIENDSHIP, YOU WILL FIND IT. I was like....dudddde that was totally God talking to you, man! God wants a relationship, not a religion. I told him that Abraham was the first dude that was called the "friend of God". We then met Steven Mark(the guy who drove Eddie and me up to LA for the conference) there and chatted a little. Then we all headed to Intervarsity's Large Group.
Tonight was the Praise & Prayer Night for Large Group. No speakers, no announcements, no fancy stuff. Just worship and pray. It was great. They've got prayer board, banners for painting, and all that jazzle. I wrote down a prayer to see justice in this school. I really do love what IV's doing. God's been blessing this fellowship so much! Anyhow, after LG I went out and joined Eddie and others from JHOP and 24/7 promoting Love Tent. Then Eddie started to talk to Ryan, the leader of IV on UCSD about how we should all come together as different parts of His body. And Ryan was totally up for that. He's a great guy, very humorous and energetic. He'll be joining us on snake head Tuesday mornings! I also shared with them about UC Riverside how there are just so many Christians very supportive about Love Tent and now the only prayer they need is the overnight permit! Dear Lord, You're doing things so fast that we cannot imagine! I love it!
Here's the crazy thing: Grace was so amazed at Jeff that she asked him to pray for her! I was like...amen to that. I bet that invitation of prayer totally boosted Jeff's faith up another big knotch! Praise the Lord! Jeff & I walked back to Revelle and I told him a little more about Abraham and the story in John chapter 4--the Samaritan Worman at the well. I realized how Jeff really enjoys all these stories in the Bible. He's fascinated by God's words!

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make us whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Oh, precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus


Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
-Hebrews 9:22-


Thank You Jesus for Your sacrifice.
Glory to the Lamb that was slain.

Johnny

2 comments:

February 07, 2008 8:46 PM Jeff Kuo

its more like, the fortune cookie FLEW out of my hands, but i guess dropped would work as well, LOL

February 07, 2008 8:49 PM jasypants

x____x what did you mean by that??

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.