Living Stone + CROSSing over

Saturday, February 9, 2008
By johnny
I spent four hours studying for math....yet I totally flunk my math quiz today...oh well. Praise the Lord still I will!

At around 5ish Peter picked me up to go to Bob's house at Carlsbad for BOL's Living Stone fellowship. Bob's involed in BOLSD and has a kid Sam with his wife Monica. There were about 14 of us and they prepared a HUGE dinner for us! That totally warmed me up since I only had Panda Express on New Year's Eve.....the dinner was so amazing!!! There were like 15 different dishes XD. Thank You Lord.
On the way to Bob's house I told Peter about what I've been doing at school--with YOPP and all, and he really do see the importance of connecting with other fellowships and support one another. Peter's a cool guy after all. Also I met Lee, a 4th year studying Management Science. We talked a little about the election and how I support Huckabee. She told me a little history about Roe v. Wade, the huge case regarding to abortion 35 years ago.
A little bit about this case from Wikipedia:
The central holding of Roe v. Wade was that abortions are permissible for any reason a woman chooses, up until the "point at which the fetus becomes ‘viable,’ that is, potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid. Viability is usually placed at about seven months (28 weeks) but may occur earlier, even at 24 weeks.
And for more info about abortion, you can read my last chapter. Anyhow, the conversation was really well and I learned some more about Roe v Wade.

Bob shared about 4 relationships we need to be aware of during our college lives:
1. Relationship with God - be intimate
2. Relationship with school work
and physical body condition - do our best
3. Relationship with friends/opposite sex - wait
4. Relationship with family/parents - honor
#1 definitely comes before #2, 3, 4


True that Bob. Thanks so much for tonight. May God use this family to bless many others! Bob's going to Tibet ver ysoon on a mission trip, please pray for his safety and the love of god to consume him that he would pour out his heart and share the love of Christ with the local people there! I promosted Love Tent at the end, and I really do pray that all of them would simply come and worship God and receive restoration during the week of midterms!

So I got back. Read about some prophetic word a paster from Hong Kong wrote to Sarah regarding to the Love Tent. I forwarded it to some leaders of YOPP and 24/7. I'm so excited about this. Something massive is going on in the spiritual realm, and very soon He would blast out His Spirit upon us! Jesus we just want to tell You how much we adore You! I don't know what's going to happen, but I can't wait!

Some verses to share:

Sing about a fruitful vinyard:
I, the Lord, watch over it;
I water it continually.
I guard it day and night
so that no one may harm it.
I am not angry.
If only there were briers and thorns confronting me!
I would march against them in battle;
I would set them all on fire.
Or else let them come to me for refuge;
let them make peace with me,
yes, let them make peace with me.
-Isaiah 27:1~5-

This is the love of God. A violent Love that would do anything it can to protect the one the Love loves is the love of God! We watch movies about guys going after the bad guys because they have kidnapped his one and only true love. And this is how deeply and madly in love God is with us. Across the universe, if He has to travel, He would totally do it. And guess what? The Love actually did crossed over the universe and let the whole world see through the cross(pun totally intended :P).

The Love burns. Are you feelin' the heat?
Let's all pray for tomorrow's primary!

Johnny

1 comments:

February 10, 2008 2:27 AM Sarah Wang

You know what, I take back what I said earlier.
You just need to DO YOUR BEST and God will DO THE REST! :)

Love Tent next Thursday! I'm so excited!!!! Though there are still a few things we need to do, I know that, no matter what, God will do what He have to do on those days. I can't wait to taste and see!

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.