That Guy Jeff Did It Again

Tuesday, February 12, 2008
By johnny
I should be studying for midterm yet I'm writing a new chapter. Oh well, I need a break from studying about computing and html and javascript.
Thank You Lord for today.
Thank You for Your pretection over me and Jeff.

Jeff got a Macbook for just around $1,000. Nice.

Oh well, I'm not gonna say much about what happened tonight in detail cuz Jeff's gonna post something on his blog too. Anyhow we hung out tonight and went to UTC for I really wanted to buy a red striped tee. Did not find any--not AE, Hollister, A&F, GAP, Lucky, Macy's, Sears, Nordstrom, or the Apple store.

Anyhow, we had dinner(a great dinner with long talks about Jeff's testimonies throughout his life and how he wants to see God and tell Him "Thank You" face to face. Totally awesome.) We talked about angels, demons, car accidents, God-Moments.

"I finally realized that Christianity is so simple."
later on, he said,
"I just want to sing to Him, you know."

Would you give Him some praise!

We talked about so much and I hope that Jeff would put them in his blog. Angels were totally there when we were talking about what God has done in our lives before we even became Christians! I wrote a thank-you note for our server, Angela. I felt like she's been through a lot even though she's totally friendly and energetic as a waitress. It was awesome. She does not like religion yet she's spiritual. So I told her that Jesus wants a relationship not religion. I hope her heart's stirred up. Thank You Lord.

I hurt my left knee today. A big chunk of my skin is gone....ouchie. I was basically running and then suddenly I fell on my left knee and I basically skid on the pavement for about 1.5 feet. And the next thing I knew was that there's a hole on my jeans at my left knee! Crazy. And then the pain kicked in. Not a deep cut but right on my left knee. And on that pavement there's this clear blue line(my jeans!) right there where I fell. Pretty cool actually lol....Thank You Jesus. I'm so glad that my hands only got scratched a little bit. As for my left knee, it has stopped bleeding yet I have to kinda walk awkwardly since I don't want to move my knew much so that I can quicken my recovery!

That's pretty much a short chapter about today. I can totally type on for another hour, yet I gotta head back to study. Thanks for the comments, ye faithful disciples of our Lord Jesus!

One last thing. Jeff actually offered to pray for me!!!!!!!
OMG XD.....I was really touched.
"You're the one who's been praying for me.....eh.....so is it okay if I pray for you?"
He prayed for my speedy healing and for my test tomorrow. So far I've felt quite prepared yet I still need to memorize and write down some notes. Jesus please help me stay focus for another 30 minutes! I love You!

Then the LORD God provided a vine and made it grow up over Jonah to give shade for his head to ease his discomfort, and Jonah was very happy about the vine.
-Jonah 4:6-

Love You God. You're funny.

Johnny

9 comments:

February 12, 2008 2:33 AM Eric

exactly what i was reading about the other day. Just like Jonah, we have no right to be angry. he gives us big vines. haha

February 12, 2008 2:53 AM Sarah Wang

Ouch! Let's see it heal right away in Jesus' Name! Amen!!

-sala<3

February 12, 2008 9:16 AM jasypants

Ouch is the right word. That will leave a mark. x_x In Jesus' name! HEAL! In Jesus' name, Johnny's knee will be a testimony for everyone to see how MAGNIFICANT YOU ARE! Amen!



^^ YAY! GO GOD!

February 12, 2008 9:18 AM jasypants

oh and excuuuuse me for HAVING a chinese background Johnny. I said I was viet, but I never said I was full vietnamese. xP

February 12, 2008 1:38 PM Alice in Wonderland

dang! be careful johnny!!

Lord please heal that knee, help him to concentrate when he studies, give him super memory capacity, and bless him for all those people touched by You through him

wow, you're shedding your blood on UCSD...XD

February 12, 2008 9:24 PM Stephineeee

ouch! i remember one time i fell and my knee skid across the wooden floor. the skin came right off. haha! fun times.

good luck on your midterm!

February 12, 2008 9:31 PM Jeff Kuo

i hope ur knee is better now, after i prayed for you! ahaha, can't wait until worship at large group tomorrow, i'm pretty sure He answered my prayer, that's how you finished your CSE in 20 mins. take care man

February 13, 2008 10:57 PM Praisesound

remember...don't run....WALK!!!



omg. how you make me worry like your mother, boy!



maybe God's trying to remind you to slow down a bit and just walk!

:p

February 13, 2008 10:57 PM Praisesound

btw, i did the same thing in front of our house in SM when I was in high school once.


tore my jeans...bleeding...

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.