Straight from Love Tent

Saturday, February 16, 2008
By johnny
It's 2:58 right now. I'm at the Love Tent.
The presence of the Lord is so tangible and lovable! I can't describe how I feel right now even though it's 42 degrees right now....my Lord, You're my Fire in the night. I need You to come and fill me up. From head to toe Lord. Maritha is leading worship and it's absolutely amazing. And so was Hatty's worship--she's got a beautiful voice! Thank You Lord that I have the privilege to know all these sons and daughters of You! We just want to love You Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength! There are 10 people here right now.....man....I love it.

You have ravished my heart
with one glance of your eyes.
- God

I really do feel God's unconditional love for this school and campus. He's been so awesome in this place. There's no word can express how great He is. Lord I want to dwell in You as You dwell in me. What can I do for you!? What kind of song would You like me to sing?

There were definitely more than 40 people in here once. I just pray for those people who were curious about the tent to be stirred up and want to know more about this Jesus who died for them.

I had my math quiz today, not bad, I guess. Thank You Lord.

I did worship from 2-3pm and from 1:30am-2:30am. Give God all the praise cuz new songs just came so naturally! XD.....Lord I love to be in Your presence! I find a freedom that I can't find elsewhere. I'm so warm right now, wearing two layers of pants and four layers of shirts + a really awesome comforter borrowed from Jeff.

Jeff told me another awesome thing: He started to sing "Come Holy Spirit" when he went back to the room the other night, and he sang a new song to the Lord! "It just came so naturally. I didn't force myself to sing!" Come on!!!!! Thank You Jesus. Jeff really enjoyed Love Tent even though there's no powerpoints to the lyrics and he did not really know all the songs. But he's good at making stuff up now. Nice.

Jesus I love You. I am Yours.

My heart was aching when I read about the shooting at Illinois yesterday. A guy just came into a classroom and killed 5 students and injured 14 others. And then the killer killed himself. My God!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not right!!!!!!!!! How could this happen? There have been so many deaths from shooting lately--around LA, San Diego, and now, Illinois. Dear God, I ask for peace and comfort in those places. Lord I ask for Your justice to come quickly! I bet Your heart is aching right now for those 5 students. I hope they are all with You up there. Thank You Lord.


Thank You Jesus.
You're mighty to save.
Alright, I'm going to get some rest.
God's doing amazing things on this campus!!

Whether you turn to the right or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,
"This is the way; walk in it."
-Isaiah 30:21-

Johnny @ 3:31 AM

1 comments:

February 16, 2008 11:56 PM Jeff Kuo

too bad, i went home or i would totally just sing my heart out to God when you play "Come Holy Spirit" ahaha, thanks for the prayers today man, i think both my mom and grandma are doing better than when i saw them yesterday, man, my comforter is awesome, you should have taken the baby blue one, LOL, take care

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.