Truck Loads of Testimonies!

Thursday, February 28, 2008
By johnny
God once again opened up the heavens right above PC!
So after snake head we went to PC and set up the amps and all. Anyhow, Eddie started to ask everyone there over the mic, "What is love? Come and share what your definition of love is." Not many people came forward besides some bashing people(that guy Kyle once again came up and said all these curse words and all....bless him). So really not many people have courage to come up and share what their definitions of love! Anyhow, we started to worship and I had to leave for my computer science class, which was pretty dry(to confess, I fell asleep during class lol). But praise the Lord I scored 100% on my quiz!!
So I went back to PC. Eddie was once again asking all those who were there their definitions of love. Some people started to shout out questions of attack, yet we responded them with love and blessings.
At 2pm, we had to shut down the amplification and we started to worship the Lord unplugged. It was great and I shared that I knew that God's protecting us, setting angels all around us! By then, Eddie was with John Bracht(the debater) and Speach talking with Jonathan(the humanist debater) and two of his friends on the side. I feel that God's stirred those people's hearts up already. Eddie shared with us:
A girl came up and told the group the miracles she's seen God doing, and then Jonathan looked at his scars/rashes on both of his arms over and over. When Eddie shared that with us, we all went crazy because the Lord has done something inside of Jonathan's heart! I guess he was thinking "What if God really heals me?"


XD.....God's awesome!


And right now, those evolutionists/humanists are not being pushy or bashing at all! They are genuine about the questions they ask because they know that we have answers! Come on! God's stirring up the hearts, and what we do is to ask Him to speak through us and the words would pierce through their hearts! Lord You are simply amazing. How You touch people are so incredible! Jesus I ask that You would give them dreams, and Jonathan's scars would disappear and disove in the name of Jesus!

I still had this urge to hold up that CAN WE PRAY FOR YOU sign, so I did. After worshiping for a while, I picked up that sign and started to walk around Price Center.

"Can you pray for me?" A girl asked suddenly.
"Totally. How can I pray for you?"
"I have a gallstone, and I cannot eat many things because my stomach would ache tremendously."
(Young adults should not have gallstone, especially the chances for a person to have a gallstone is 1/600,000(or something like that, a very small chance)
Guess what? She's not a Christian! Yet she asked me to pray for her. Sitting next to her was her good friend who is a believer but not going to church or any fellowship. Lord I ask that You would stirr her heart up that she would walk with You and pick up the cross and follow You wholeheartedly!
So after praying for Emily, the girl who has gallstone, I started to share with her about Jesus and all. She said she's heard all those already, yet she does not agree with creation, since she's an evolutionist herself, and she does not believe the existence of Jesus. I couldn't tell her much or argue, I simply told her my story and many healing testimonies. She's really open and believes that there is a God. And Jesus I know that You've been stirring her up yet she does not know who You are. Would You reveal Yourself to her and tell her that You love her and You died for her so that You can be with her for eternity! Thank You Lord for Emily. Would You let her encounter many more believers who would share their stories to her!


And after they left, I keep on circling around and saw this man, around 40/50 yr old, sitting there. So I asked him, "Can I pray for you?" He seemed like a nice person, and he simply said, "please, have a seat. I have some questions about Christianity." So we had a really long talk over the creation of the universe(he believes that there's a God who is a Creator, and he also believes that there are spirits in the world.)--he wants to know WHEN God created heaven and earth. "I don't know," that's my answer. But I believe that He created heaven and earth, and that's the gist. And then he does not believe that how Jesus claimed Himself as Son of God. We then had another talk about that. I told him about miracles yet he did not believe in miracles. For a long time we've been just sharing with each other. I can feel His hunger for the Truth. He just came to San Diego three months ago from China! He does not believe in any religion; however, his mother is a Christian(and right now I strongly believe that it's the prayers of his mother that he's been having questions and desires to know more about this one true God!). So I called Speach over and he shared with Warren(that man's name) his conversion testimony--how he encountered God. Anyhow, Speach said to him, "Just pray to God and ask Him to show You that He is real. I've done it and He revealed many things to me that's written in the Bible! If You want to know how long ago He created the universe, just ask Him!" Yeah it's so true. Speach you rock the house right there, I can feel Warren's heart stirred up. So Speach prayed for him and I gave him a book of New Testament and encouraged him to start reading what Jesus says who He truly is, for he hasn't read much of the Bible.

Here comes the crazy part which I found very awesome: Warren told me that his mother is a Christian. Immediately I knew WHY his heart is so stirred up by the Lord--the prayers of his mother. Year and year, day after day, his mother is not giving up and not letting go the promise of the Lord. She wants her family to be blessed, especially her very own children. Hear me out: if Warren is close to 50 years old, then her mother would be like 70 years old! Not even to mention that they live in China! This is totally awesome!!!! Thank You Jesus! I love it when You connect all the dots together to let us see the bigger picture =)

During my talk with Warren, Maritha was in the middle of PC, belling out with her voice, full of authority, "GOD LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!! HE LOVES THE HOMOSEXUALS! HE LOVES THE SICK, THE BLIND, THE LAME, THE POOR!!!!" And then another guy went up and started to say how real God is to him! I believe once again God's been rumbling this land with prayers and preaching and worship! Come on! Heaven was opened up right then and everyone was doing what's in their hearts: praying for people, sharing with people, preaching on the top of their lungs, or simply playing the guitar and singing. So many things are happenning at once--and we did not plan that at all! The Lord was there moving our hearts!

After we packed up, I started to share with Maritha and Grace about these two people I prayed for, and then a girl came to us, said, "Are you really praying for people?" And we were so overjoyed and shouted, "Yeah!" With her were two guys--they came all the way from Louisiana Tech on a mission trip to San Diego. There are 40 of them total in different areas serving this city and 13 of them are assigned to come to UCSD! We all prayed and took pictures *flash*. I was so encouraged to see these amazing sons and daughters traveling around the country and the world just to get the Word out! Thank You Lord, bless them and protect them with Your Holy Spirit that wherever they go they are filled with the power of Your Spirit!

Then I went to find Lacky, my suitemate from Fresno who works at this Japanese food place where they serve all kinds of teriyaki and all....ewww. The food there is SO GOOD that you wouldn't want to eat it again, ever! Anyhow, that was around 4:30 I went to say hi to Lacky and decided to wait for him since he got out from work @ 5. I spent the 30 minutes blogging the first two people I prayed for. During dinner with Lacky, I once again remembered that he is actually a Christian! So I shared my heart with him--some testimonies and how I want to see all the hidden ones start to shine again like the sun because they realize who they truly are: sons and daughters of the Living King. Lacky has been a Christian for his entire life--his granparents are Christians too(dudeeee that's crazyyyy)! The culture of Mong(an Asian ethnic group, mainly the Miao Zu in China, yet Lacky's parents are from Laos) has always been Shamanism, yet his family is following Jesus Christ! Come on! This totally encouraged me! Born a Christian, Lacky's been going to church back home yet hasn't gone to any fellowship here on campus and, frankly, being a bit shy about this all Jesus deal. So I started to encourage him and speak life into him(thank You Holy Spirit for Your Words of wisdom and knowledge!), and he told me that he's been going to church simply because his family go there and church is really fun. I challenged him to start building a relationship with this God that he's been hearing for the past 18 years of his life, and he, being as genuine as he always is, really has a heart that is stirred up during this conversation. Something sparked on the inside. The preview of fire. Thank You Lord! Starting next quarter he wants to go check out IV and I really encourage him to do so since IV is all about knowing this God more! I also shared with him how I feel about our suite--how there are actually 4 Christians: Me, my roommate Sal, Lacky and his roommate Alex. Please keep them in your prayers. I believe that God's gonna use them, and I told Lacky this: I see you wanting to know God more, and He will definitely show you more of what he has in store for you and how you can go and get it. I see you strong in faith when you are a senior, and many lives are saved because of you, Lacky. Thank You Lord for being there at our convo. More to come!

24/7 prayer room was different today. Jeff came with me and there were 8 of us tonight. We started to have those awkward silences for we didn't have much direction. Then someone suggested that we pray for one another. So all of us prayed for Brian Park, awesome djembe player, for like 30 minutes! I had a vision for him: In front of him are many many doors, and each door leads to more doors. He has to choose. All door looks the same, yet eventually they all lead to the same goal. I saw the vision as a Black & White vision....and suddenly when God opened the blinded eyes, there are actually colors on a door--the door chosen by the Lord.No matter which door he chooses, God's eternal plan for him will not change--it just depends on how fast he will get to where God wants him to reach. That's actually for all of us. Don't think your little decision is going to affect your entire life--that's called being doubtful about God to an extent that we think our decision is SO IMPORTANT that we put ourselves before the Lord. His promise is right there, and we either choose the door that God's suggesting, or we can choose other doors. That was my vision for Brian. Lord I pray that You would protect him from attacks and temptations, and remove those frustration and worries about school work. Amen. Guess what? Hatty also saw a vision of doors before I started sharing! Confirmation!!! Woohoo!!

Then we all prayed for Grace. She's totally a weeper before the Lord. I started to tell her how God's going to use her to restore the Tent of David--tent of praise--tent of prayer. I shared with her Isaiah 54 & Amos 9 about God's promise to His beloved ones and how He'll restore the tent of David! Weeping and praying for another 30 minutes. Lord You were right there in the room with us when we were completely lost and did not know what to do but pray for one another. I love it when You just make us emotional and teary!

Jeff and I, after 24/7, went to eat some great Mexican food with Maritha, Grace, and Brian Cheung. Jeff shared with Maritha and Grace about his conversion testimony, and he also shared his story about how he saw an angel just a week ago while taking a midterm!! We all shared and laughed. Angels were there, totally. We all love the Lord, no matter how long we've known Jesus. We are adorable and lovely to Him all the same!!

Brian, who can simply go wacked-out for the Lord by simply listening to a testimony, said to me how he really sees me as a prophetic evangelist in Ephesians 4:11~13, and Grace sees me as a person who has all five positions that work at different times: apostle, prophet, evanglist, pastor, and teacher. And Grace said that some prophets prophesied how this generation of Joshua would have many these all-around members and also specific-skilled members to work with each other to build up faith and church on the rock.

It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
-Ephesians 4:11~13-

I encourage you to start DOING something on your campus.
Don't wait until the harvest.
We have to prepare for the harvest.
Do you want to know what God wants you to become?
Start doing things for Him.
He will put inside You a burden which might be Your calling!
And yes, you are reading my longest post so far.

Today was historical.
Another long chapter with lots of stories!
Love You Lord!!

Johnny

ps. Here's what I posted on Impact's forum A YEAR AGO on Jan. 26, 2007 regarding to my post two days ago, check it out!
Just want to share this and also ask for a prayer request. So today our school had an all-school event about segregation/racism because last week we had a speaker talking about racism. What happened this afternoon was the entire school gathered at the gym and formed a big big big circle against the wall. And a person in the middle running the program started to ask certain types/groups of people to come to the middle and form a smaller circle. They started with "male" and "female" and "freshmen" "senior" "faculty". And then they went to "black" "white" "hispanic" "asian". And then later on about "gay" "lesbian" "bisexual" "question about your own sexual identity", there were many other stuff like "social status" "how rich" "how poor". And then came the religion part. The person asked whoever consider themselves as "Christian or Catholic" please come to the center. As I was walking toward the middle, many others were walking to the middle too. And then I stopped. I wanted to know exactly how many people considered themselves as Christians/Catholics. I couldn't believe my eyes, there in the middle stood more than half of the school body. I didn't know what to say or to think. The only thing that I said to myself is, "hmm that was interesting." I glanced over those who were in the middle, and I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know how I should feel. Should I feel glad because people say that they are Christian? Or should I feel discouraged because about 3/4 of them are really NOT? Even our dean, who is a LESBIAN, was there, saying she is a Christian. I started to pray, and I asked for the presence of the Holy Spirit. Tears were in my eyes. I didn't know why there were tears. Was it because I was sad? Was it because I did not know what I was seeing? Was it unbelievable? Maybe. Maybe not. A huge rock was now on my back. I felt heavy. Why are there 300 people in the center of the gym while there are only 60 people in Breakaway and half of those are not even “Christians”? Obviously 3/4 of those 300 did not know Jesus, did not feel Jesus, did not LOVE Jesus, yet they consider themselves as Christians. God, please love them. It’s hard for me to love each one of them. It was very hard for me to decide my thinking toward these 300……come to rescue me from this heavy burden oh Lord. It was quite a meeting. It was really bad in a sense of “supporting gay/lesbian” community, yet through this experience God let me see that He can do what I can not—to bring the 300 back. I don’t know whether they are the real Gideon 300, but I will keep on praying for them, I will lend my tears to my God because He is faithful, and I live for and love Him alone. Dear Heavenly Father, as this school is on the move toward Your Kingdom, may the evil spirits within be gone by Your power. To the faithful prayer soldiers in this community, You will hear and answer their prayers and show Your glory in an incredible, indescribable way, and let ALL see that You are God.
In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Amen.

7 comments:

February 29, 2008 1:04 PM Sarah Wang

ok... this is certainly the longest post i've ever read from your blog...

and i didn't finish it because it's so long... = =|||

um, yea will come back later for part 2 and part 3 and part 4.... and part...

February 29, 2008 3:08 PM Alice in Wonderland

wow...WOW

Go JESUS!!

you know what? maybe someday you can collect the entries from your blog and edit them to make them into a book!

February 29, 2008 3:16 PM johnny

This is a book of acts already!

February 29, 2008 5:30 PM jasypants

wow. thats amazing. im speechless. my favorite part was when that girl said with authority aloud saying that God loves everyone including homosexuals, weak, blind, lame, and poor. simply amazing. thanks for sharing, but i agree with sarah. parts would be awesome, johnny. not many of us are built to read something this long in one full post. if we kept our eyes open for a certain amount of time, it'll get dry. not good. and we're afraid to blink because its so awesome and if we do, we'll miss something and have to read over which is also kind of..... dont know the right word but yea. haha.. YAY! GO GOD! <3

February 29, 2008 6:34 PM Cheezy

for some weird reasons...sometimes...when i get to certain spots on your post...i just want to smack you. you are loaded!

February 29, 2008 11:04 PM Eric

exhales, whoa read in a single read. amazing.
real glad that all the people who wrote the bible aren't like johnny, or else the bible would be thick as one of those old CRT monitors. gigantic. jk. haha awesome stuff.
i like you.

March 02, 2008 7:24 PM Stephineeee

hm.. i wish i had a longer attention span.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.