2 Down, 10 To Go!

Saturday, March 1, 2008
By johnny
Alright....y'all(actually only Sarah, Jasmine, and Jennifer) talking about how long the last chapter was. Let me separate the chapter into subheadings, okay? If you think my last chapter was long, then please go read Psalm 119 in one read. I think you'll find something similar--THEY ARE BOTH REALLY LONG!! Yeah, I'll make sure that from now on my chapters are separated into parts. uh. I never thought I'd get complaints, but after all this book of acts is my walk, so I really should only care about what God thinks about my writing lol....just kidding. Y'all are amazing and being faithful at reading everyone's blog and leave comments. Please don't get scared by my long chapters! I mean, you wouldn't go and complain to King David about how long his psalms are, right? And since I'm a King David wannabe....

I wanna do a little commenting session:

A reader left a message like this: for some weird reasons...sometimes...when i get to certain spots on your post...i just want to smack you. you are loaded!
A: Um. You want to smack me because I'm loaded? Then you should go smack all 12 apostles and all the Judges, Adam, Eve, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and probably Jesus. They're way loaded than I am. What I have here is just a little glimpse of God's love, grace, mercy, and power. If I can, you can too. I'm writing this book of acts for myself so that when I look back, I can find some on-ramps and some amazing stories to tell my grandchildren someday....(just maybe).

Another reader: real glad that all the people who wrote the bible aren't like johnny, or else the bible would be thick as one of those old CRT monitors. gigantic.
A: Maybe you're right. Those Bible writers did not have any typing machines to help them record so many testimonies!
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
-Matthew 4:23-
The testimonies of Jesus Christ were loaded with signs and wonders, yet only a FEW are recorded in the Bible. I think compared to Jesus' testimonies, my little testimonies are like a couple sands by the shore.

Jesus!! use me to do something to save my generation!!
A: That is the correct prayer. Don't stop praying that prayer. Revival does not only take the young-adult generation but also the generation before us--the GOD's generation that goes all the way from Abraham to the coming of the Lord. Indeed many have fallen. NOW is the time to get root and grounded in His promise and love, and to step out in faith and stand in the gap, reaching out to the lost. Just like what I wrote a couple days ago answering another comment: GO AND DO WHATEVER IS IN YOUR HEART!

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
-Colossians 3:23~24-

However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all. But let him remember the days of darkness, for they will be many...Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment.
-Ecclesiastes 11:8~9-

Yes, 2 months have passed!
This is insane....HAPPY March!
Anyhow, gotta wake up early for RadJam!

Johnny

ps. Jeff is good at Ultra Bust-A-Move bubble game....I suck at that lol....but I Killing-Riot'd him in Halo 2..... hahahahahahhh...ahaha...hlollololololol....lololololol

pps. This chapter's pretty short. So don't blame me if your eyes are getting dry! There might be some problems with your computer screen!

3 comments:

March 01, 2008 6:22 PM Cheezy

I think you misunderstood me. I have no problem with your long posts and the two sentences I commented were unstrategically placed next to each other, which was my fault. They had nothing to do with each other. The reason I wanted to smack you because of your writing style. Your enthusiasm in your posts tends to be contagious and it does something to my heart. The anticipation kind of builds up and its like "ARGH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! JESUS!" Maybe its just me, but sometimes i have to take a break when i'm reading something exciting/crazy and just shake a bit before i go back reading. Takes some to digest? You can ask my sisters. I do it all the time. Its a good kind of smacking? if there is such thing. The loaded part was just saying...you're equipped...to shoot up some...evil...for God? Yay? Oh, btw, I wouldn't smack anybody you listed. I'd only smack you because I know I can get away with it with my black belt skills. HA! jk. But no seriously. Jacob wrestled with God? Like you swear i'd want to smack him. You're just Johnny. You didn't pass your driving test until how many tries? HA! joking...ouch... that was a bit low.

March 01, 2008 6:25 PM Cheezy

of course...smacking...isn't necessarily the best option of action for anything... Ugh. I don't even know why I bother explaining myself. You can think whatever you want to think.

March 02, 2008 1:11 AM Eric

smack more

yep absolutely right-on. i enjoy reading your endless post but just remember this: when you're writing your book, try not to squeeze everything in it. be concise and to the point. can totally see you writing a book.

Johnny's very long book of Acts!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.