Awake! Awake!

Sunday, March 16, 2008
By johnny
Out of no reason I started to clean my suite. I think probably because when I get into the mode of cleaning, I would want to do the best. So I spent about an hour crushing bottles and cans and throwing trash out and all. Pretty fun and relaxing, actually. And then I spent like 2.5 hours reorganize my workspace--the dresser, drawers, and desks. So much junk and good stuff. I'm not a dust-free freak at all(not even close), but after four years of being at a boarding school and living in dorms, I found more benefit to stay organized than not to. And I got to serve all my suitemates who are totally awesome.

Wanna know something really weird? I've been feeling wacky today, and I finally found out the reason: I was lacking some spiritual activity! I mean we need to relax and all, and I always have my devotional time; however, I usually have YOPP, 24/7, or IV going on. I don't know, it might just be an Asian thing--just gotta do something every second, ya know. Oh well, I'm feeling awesome right now, and ready for a good sleep! Going to visit Bread of Life San Diego tomorrow with Jeff. It shall be fun! (missing Impact >"<) I was reading Ruth the other day on the snake head... need to read it over and over and over again; and ask for revelations too!

Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.
For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
your descendants will dispossess nations and
settle in their desolate cities.
-Isaiah 54:2~3-

I especially like the line DO NOT HOLD BACK. That's good stuff. And the words Awake! Awake! is found many times in Isaiah. I believe this cry is for the world, the nations, the governments, the people!

I'm saved, forgiven, and washed.
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Johnny

4 comments:

March 16, 2008 6:44 PM jasypants

Today's service was crazy. We missed you too, John john.

March 16, 2008 9:18 PM jasypants

im just wondering but why didnt you come back this weekend?

March 17, 2008 12:07 AM +J Lin's Journey to Heaven+

woooo hoooo, ur blog is shorter and shorter every time, now i really feel encouraging reading it.

God can do great amount of miracles with just few simple stuffs, Amen? Mr.Studying Hard For Final

March 17, 2008 12:35 AM Praisesound

we miss you john!!!


come back and let me hug u!


:-)

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.