Releasing the Supernatural

Saturday, March 29, 2008
By johnny
Alhambra Library--
It was pretty awesome to hang out with Jack, Joy, Jennifer, and Leni and praying for people. So I saw this guy walking toward the parking lot toward his mom's car. So I kinda went up to him and started to say hi and all, and then I started to speak life and encouragement into his life out of nowhere. "God really love you man. And He has more confidence for you than you do for yourself. You don't have to care about what other people think about you man, cuz you have an identity that is in Christ."
I didn't even have time to let him speak. And I felt that he was stunned cuz his face was totally frozen, with eyes staring at me. But anyhow I gave him impact's card and said Bless You and then I let him go. It was pretty crazy actually because I didn't expect some reaction like this! Pretty cool stuff happened today indeed! Praise that Lord! I really want to see healing taking place right there outside of Alhambra Public Library!

Releasing the Supernatural conference--
I only have one word to describe Bill Johnson's session tonight--totally amazing. His words are full of juice, and I feel like I'm a net trying to catch all the liquid of his words! Hard to contain yet with such an anointing that his words attracts and stirs up the hearts. I really cannot describe how right-on he was about the inheritance of the Kingdom--Impact's vision in 2008. I knew what he was going to talk about(at least a little part of his sharing) when we turned to Psalm 2. The topic about the resurrection is so simple yet through his words it becomes a topic that is actually simple yet with depth. I really don't know how to say it, but Bill Johnson really is a humble man who's simply going after God's heart. I'm going to start listening to his sermons over and over again until I get it from the Lord. I encourage everyone to check out his sermon--it'll totally get you all confused for a moment(or it may not) and shake your world heavily, and then you'll get stirred up. I really have lots of respect for that man.

“I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me,
You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
-Psalm 2:7~8-

Surely you shall call a nation you do not know,
And nations who do not know you shall run to you,
Because of the LORD your God,
And the Holy One of Israel;
For He has glorified you.
-Isaiah 55:5-

Twas a good day. Thank You Jesus.
COME HOME, AMERICA!!!!!

Johnny

1 comments:

March 29, 2008 1:07 PM jasypants

OH MAN. that was TOTALLY GOD! niceeee. i can't believe i missed it. v____v AND I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. I DIDNT EVEN PRACTICE THAT MUCH TOO. and i did super well. hahaha darn. next time! i shall go. i hope. SHARE MORE LATER! sundayyyyy.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.