We Are Bought By His Blood

Monday, March 31, 2008
By johnny
This past week has been wonderful--full of fun and favor! I felt like everyone has been encountering the favor of the Lord over him/her. From Annie's real estate to Jack's let-go, God's taking care of so many things(just about everything) in our lives, and all we gotta do is believe that He's taking care of us because He loves us. From as simple as a ride down to San Diego to a rise in GPA for 0.07(praise the Lord woohoo!), God's got them all covered. He's got my back. And I love it when He takes over and mess up our lives =) Father, come and take control of my life!

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men.
-1 Corinthians 7:23-

Thank You Lord for pouring down Your love upon us today as we come before You and seek Your face and give You our alabaster jar and pour it at Your feet. Lord I want to walk with Your daily and hear Your voice; know Your presence and seek Your face; speak Your truth and be who I am created to be.

I'm excited for the encounter conference!

Thank You Jesus.

Johnny

Here's the video of Eric and myself.

1 comments:

April 01, 2008 1:43 PM Sarah Wang

HAHAHA... Eric's eyebrow... xDDD

YOU GUYS ARE AAWWWEEEESOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.