IHOP-Alhambra

Saturday, March 8, 2008
By johnny
Back home again. It feels really awesome!

Enoch came and picked me and Jeff up from Union Station and we headed to IHOP in Alhambra for some late night food(you just gotta mention the pun lol). I remember the last time I was here: November 10, 2007--the night after Supernatural Conference at UCLA. I went there with Joshua and MQ. We prayed for our waitress Maria who was worried about her mother and sister, Amy(I think that's the name). Anyhow I remembered that we three all prayed for her(TWICE!).

So today I was searching for her yet I thought I saw her. So I went up and said hi, then I found out that she's not Maria, but rather Letty. She told me that Maria's sick; moreover, Maria has some problems with her right shoulder. Actually Latty said to me, "You can pray for me too!" She then told me how she wants to come back before the Lord like the rest of her family who goes to Calvary Chapel around the area. I felt her hungry heart. She's totally awesome and eagers to restore her relationship with Jesus. Her entire family is saved and has been active with church ministry and walking with the Lord. I was really encouraged to hear her saying that. However, I didn't have a chance to pray with her since she had to get back to work.

So Lord, right now I pray for Maria and Letty. Lord You see their open hearts and eagerness to get close to You. In Jesus' Name I pray for an instantaneous healing over Maria's right shoulder and her sickness! Lord, please come to her rescue. I also pray that You would draw Latty and her youngest son close to You. Overwhelm them with You everlasting love, God! Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Share two things:
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath;
for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you,
so as not to cut you off.
-Isaiah 48:9-
I believe that this is the reason why Jesus hasn't come again yet. God cares about his NAME more than anything. And we need to praise Him and give Him thanks that He hasn't come back with fire of judgement yet!

Was my arm too short to ransom you?
Do I lack the strength to rescue you?
By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea,
I turn rivers into a desert...
-Isaiah 50:2-
That's the Almighty God talking to us.
And I know that His arm is not too short!

That's that. Praise the Lord!
God give me more faith!!!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.