BIG PRAYERS NEEDED! Woohoo!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
By johnny
So, I finally went to sleep @ 5:30ish pm. And then I woke up at 1:40am. And here I am, writing me blog.

Please keep my high school Northfield Mount Hermon in your prayers. I can't reveal much about stuff, but basically a big wave of attack from the enemy has arrived, uglier than ever before, waiting for all students to come back from break, and it'll take lots of prayers and God's hand to tear that wall of Jericho down and break the foundation of the sand.

If you want to know more, you might have to call me up.

So I had a wonderful talk with Marianne over the phone and she gave me an update with Breakaway and all. My prayer is to really see students going to Breakaway stand up for the Truth for the Truth sets people free! I love You Momson!!!! Thank you for your 150% prayer support with me about the resurrection of my aunt!

Not sure how long during summer I'll be staying in Taiwan for....my plan is to stay for 1.5 months....so that I can come back for The Call WEST, but dad wants me to stay for the entire summer....hum....

Two verses that's been hitting me:

The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised.
-Job 1:21-

And I will do whatever you ask in my name,
so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
-John 14:13-

This is like....God contracdicting Himself lol...But I believe that the two verses work seamlessly with each other in God's mind. Lord, Your mind is way higher and wiser than mine!
But I'm still holding on to the latter promise until March 25th.
I'm not gonna let go of Your promise =)

Johnny

ps. Received a long and encouraging message from one of the Breakaway leaders. Here's what she wrote me. God really stirred up her hearts through my little book of acts. Lord I'm honored and humbled:
God amazes me. I was just reading your blog... i couldn't stop really. Reading what you have been up too, the work you have done, has really moved me. Lol, i dont know what to do with myself right now, but i really want to do something. Well, i can always pray. Speaking of which, I have been praying for you and your family, and thinking about you. I was thinking about you already, and then yesterday at church the sermon and scripture reading was about Lazarus. So i thought about it even more. It might not happen...but what if it does? God can change peoples hearts with this. Seeing how much you believe, and all your faith, has given me faith. I feel like i have fallin into the regularity with God and being a Christian. Like it has become just an everyday part of my life, instead of being everything in my life.
Instead of being my life. I want to be there with you, and pray, and see. I want to have and feel that faith. But i feel so far away from it right now. Yet even so, just reading your blog has done something. I almost started crying. Not because i was sad... I dont know why.
Good job, and good luck on your papers as well. You are brilliant, and you can do it! : ) I am home for spring break now, so i will keep checking out your blog to see how you are doing. Maybe we could even chat sometime online or on the phone. You are incredible Johnny, and you and God and the Holy Spirit are doing awesome things.

1 comments:

March 11, 2008 8:58 AM the Invaders

let me give you a short encouragement.

"good job."

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.