Getting Connected......

Friday, March 28, 2008
By johnny
Yes, Get Connected is giving birth...I mean, Get Connected is in the process of being remixed! Stay tuned...hopefully I'll get the raw version done by Saturday. I'm pretty excited about it...nnice.

I read Psalm 33, 34, and 35 during prayer room.

There are 150 psalms(in the Bible), but I think these three would definitely be in my top 25 psalms. All by this crazy king who's magnificent at killing giants, writing and playing music, and his walk with the Lord. I will not stop asking God for the spirit of David!

Alright, time to get back to music now....

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous;
it is fitting for the upright to praise him.
Praise the LORD with the harp;
make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre.
Sing to him a new song; play skillfully,
and shout for joy.
For the word of the LORD is right and true;
He is faithful in all he does.
-Psalm 33:1~4-

Johnny

1 comments:

March 28, 2008 4:10 PM jasypants

cant wait!


Davids one of my favorites. hm hm.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.