Psalm 33 + Still Holding On

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
By johnny
I asked God to grant me freedom in worship in a new way tonight during Prayer Room. Misty was leading and the entire atmosphere was full of His Spirit. God gave me Psalm 33. I read it through twice and started to come before Him and love Him with all I have. How I miss being with the Lord on my knees! I started to bob back and forth and then my arms started to move uncontrollably. Then I started to move my body and my arms--it was such a relief and there I was dancing before the Lord. Haven't done that for such a long time. Misty's words fit right into my heart. And so was Psalm 33:

6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
9 For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood firm.
11
But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever,
the purposes of his heart through all generations.
12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
the people he chose for his inheritance.
18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.
20 We wait in hope for the LORD;
he is our help and our shield.
22 May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
even as we put our hope in you.

Lord, I still put my hope in You and I still trust in Your Holy Name. Come and open the doors of my heart once again and show me Your plan for Your beloved ones. Even though my aunt did not come back alive, I believe Your heart is moved and You have given my aunt another chance to believe in You. Lord I thank You for the past 3 weeks--my faith has been shaped by You, into a stronger vessel. You really did break my heart with what breaks Yours 3 weeks ago, and now, throughout the past 3 weeks, You have molded and reshaped my heart. I can't thank You enough. Come and spark the fire, Lord!

Johnny

ps. Got two more new babies to fiddle with: Novation ReMOTE & Apogee DUET! I better finish a song before I head back to school!

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.