Not About Bunnies & Eggs

Sunday, March 23, 2008
By johnny
His ways are totally higher than mine. Check this out:

...hand this man over to Satan,
so that sinful nature (the flesh) my be destroyed
and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.
-1 Corinthians 5:5-

Lord I thank You once again for today. You gave me words to say tonight during the meeting and I pray that You will give me visions for this meeting and what direction it's heading to. I ask that You will use this meeting to speak to all the revivalists about Your plan for their campuses and how You want to use them to shake and bake.

Jesus said to her, "Mary."
-John 20:16-


Jesus is calling out our names. Are we like Mary, desperate to know where the Lord went but not noticing that Jesus was standing right in front of her? I believe God's calling out our names when we do not recognize them because His voice has power. And because we are His sheep, we know His voice. Go read John 10, it's definitely one of my favorite chapters of the Bible.

The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice...My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
-John 10:2~4, 27-

Christ has risen. Hallelujah!
Christ is alive and coming soon!

Johnny

ps. Rabbits/Hares and Eggs are pagan beliefs. It's got nothing to do with Jesus Christ and whatsoever. fyi.

3 comments:

March 23, 2008 1:00 AM Sarah Wang

That was a funny story in the Bible. xD John 20:10-18

By the way, Jaeson Ma talked about YOPP in His blog! Check it out if you haven't read it yet. He talked about UC San Diego!
http://jaesonma.com/2008/03/horton-hears-who-call-to-end-abortion.html

Good job tonight, Johnnie!
Proud of ya!!

-sala<3

March 23, 2008 10:05 PM jasypants

nice. pfttt. bunnies and eggs. who ever thought of that? v__v

March 24, 2008 9:11 PM Cheezy

i think bunnies are cuddly and cute. I wonder if Jesus is cuddly... I have a feeling his is... WHAT?!? XD~

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.