Two Dreams + Richard

Sunday, March 23, 2008
By johnny
March 17 2008
So I came up wtih na idea to connect two cars into one--right by the wheels like there's a bar that connects the tires so that right now two cars become one. Enoch was controlling the speed, while some one was driving(someone from impact...Eric, maybe?)...So I showed this c oncept to a designer, but the designer said that people have come up with this kind of idea...but I said no one tried to make it happen! I know that I'm on the right car, and Jeff(i think) is on the left car.
that's my dream. at least the part that I can remember...

March 20 2008
so I was in Uganda for some reason, and I was walking with this girl whose name's Amy(she's white) and beforehand we were fighting at a battle with other comrades too....that's about it.

March 23 2008
This dream is much longer because I woke up and started to type it out. So here it goes:
something to do with the airport. and then the scene goes to worship....
and we're singing this song and all at church and we were having this prayer meeting...out of nowhere I was with Jack/Annie/Jennifer/J/Steven....Jack, Annie, and Jennifer were praying about something....I forgot...and I was talking to J & Steven about something....

And then the scene changes to me on a bus, and out of nowhere everyone started to sing this song...oh I think actually Jennifer was on the bus too, and we started to sing this song on the bus praising the Lord, and people started singing with us. One of the girls in the front of the bus started to jump up and down praising God! And then Jennifer went to the front of the bus, took out this little folded booklet or something and tried to sing a new part of the song, but wasn't really successful...and then a girl asked her about the booklet because the booklet looks like a scroll, but Jennifer said something like "it's physical stuff...or something like that..." And I shared with a girl why we sang that song because two weeks ago we sang that at Impact and there's a burden in my heart....(It's an upbeat song)

I think everyone's going to some sort of theme park in the end, but I think that I was getting off early(or maybe I wasn't?). I remember that the bus would stop ANYWHERE there's a food vendor on the side of the road where people can go down and get a hot dog and come back on. And a man was reading the magazine about all the food at different stops: they are all really yummy looking RIBS!!!!! He was flipping the pages, and they are all RIBS and they just get more and more good-looking(the ribs, I mean)....And the man said to the entire bus, "hey we're almost there, we shouldn't be stopping and buying the food because we'll have better food when we get there!"

And then the scene jumps to us getting a key into a house for a meeting--Jack/Annie/me/a guy(I forgot who....someone from impact...we "rented" the key over a counter....or something....the house is 613. And then we got there, Jeff arrived on his car and didn't see us, so I called him and he came.
The house was EMPTY. Out of nowhere I was the kitchen...there was a rice cooker and some leftovers....but that's about it.
I remember clearly that I said, "we don't have instruments!" For I was looking for a piano. "We'll have to go to Jack's house and get his guitar"...I think I said something like that...Then I woke up...

There's also a part of my dream about this guy playing video game, for some reason he was full of hatred, and this "thing" came out of his mouth that turned out to be the devil(I believe)....Hercules and a red headed(long curly hair) lady's clones....Big head but small body....I forgot where, why, and what. But only remembered this: that the devil was the one cloning them in this dark place with only light shining on the people.

**********************
Just read an article written by Banning on Jesus Culture: Sustained Prayer. Go check it out. It's very refreshing to me.
I've been on skype with my life-long buddy Richard who's right now in Vancouver. He's doing awesome and is waiting for college replies. Please keep him in your prayers for I believe God's got a bigger plan for this awesome dude as for his family too. Lord I pray for Richard and You have given Him so many blessings and people all around them. He's a blessing to me and God I pray that You would draw Him close to You!

God, Your Love is everything.
I praise You for the friends I've got.

Johnny

2 comments:

March 24, 2008 9:08 PM Cheezy

No wonder I was unsucceful. I can't sing. HAHAHA! joking. That is every interesting. I will pray about it...and send it to Samuel to interpret...HAHAH!

March 24, 2008 9:22 PM jasypants

yea. i can see it was the "best" thing she could do. it was kind of unsucessful because we had more flyers. thanks for your comment. :]

and these dreams are very interesting, like jen said. has many scenes that are like a jumble. it seems simple, but could really be complicated. have you thought about it?

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.