Back to School

Monday, March 31, 2008
By johnny
I can't say I don't like coming back to San Diego, but staying back home is certainly better than reading dry articles....ugh.

Went to a 2-hour class. I hope it gets interesting as the term picks up! However I'm excited for our first project: to create music without instruments. I'm looking forward to it!

God I thank You for protecting Jeff and I back to San Diego. Have favor over our work as we dive into yet another eleven weeks of school until summer comes. Thank You Lord, I love You!

"You give them something to eat."
- Jesus

One of my favorite lines of Jesus. What would Jesus do when He sees people in need of help? I think this is the answer. But I'm weak and I don't always do what He would do because my heart is a selfish heart. Jesus I want Your heart and not mine. Give me a heart of compassion.

Johnny

4 comments:

April 01, 2008 11:05 AM jasypants

haha awwww. i know what you mean. i rather be at home then school too.

April 01, 2008 12:03 PM Cheezy

Amen to that last paragraph.

April 01, 2008 1:44 PM Sarah Wang

I'm back to school too!!!
whhhheeeeeeeee~~~ exciting exciting~!!
textbooks~~ woohooooo~!!!

-sala<3

April 02, 2008 12:32 AM Praisesound

same here...



i want to eat!
many do too!


:-p

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.