Can't Think Of A Title...

Sunday, March 2, 2008
By johnny
Thank y'all for all the love and comments. However I'm still gonna keep on writing about everything. I don't want to miss out anything that God's doing in my life! Tinny bitty details really help me to remember what exactly happened on a certain day! That's just me. Maybe you've got your own writing style. All styles are awesome, for His glory.

I've been wanting to do some campus-related stuff for a while, yet I've not proposed to do so until tonight during Impact's ministry group meeting. Earlier today Jack was suggesting me to do something about campus stuff. Totally needed the push & encouragement. Thanks boss. I want to see EVERY college student at Impact dive into the deep end and stand at the gap for the Lord--to see revival before their eyes on their campuses. I basically summed up what I've been talking about on my blog for many times: we need to have an increase of our desire and expand our vision. When we increase, God would meet our needs. He never fails, remember?

This is going to be short. I need to sleep and wake up(on time) for RJ. I expect everyone to have a newer level of worship tomorrow. Lord I don't know what You're going to do, but I want You to come and that's the one thing I'm seeking. I just want Your presence. Nothing more and nothing less. You and You alone can satisfy. Come quench my thirst for You! I crave for You to come and mess up my life and heart so that I once again would realize it's You who's really taking care of me; it's You who made the stars in the sky!

Those who were not told about Him will see,
and those who have not heard will understand.
-Romans 15:21-
I believe this verse is speaking to this generation--blind eyes open & deaf hear: both physically and spiritually. Paul is so amazing at preaching the gospel and building his house on the Rock.

The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.
-Romans 16:20-
This one totally gets me excited because God is not going to crush Satan; we are. Under our feet will soon be the head of the serpent. Twice a week I'm on the head of that ugly snake with all who believe in the fulfillment of this verse--a prophecy that is soon to be fulfilled! Come Lord Jesus come!

Without You, I'm literally nothing.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.