2nd All-Nighter

Monday, March 10, 2008
By johnny
That's right. It's a pain yet fun(NOT)....
Anyhow, praise the Lord that I finished my paper in 9 hours!!! Lord I don't know about how confident I am with this one, but would You have favor over me!

I realize I've been self-righteous toward many different people, and I really should not have. It's not my place to judge others and Lord here I repent before You and the world. I really hate it when I think about what I've done, and God would You cleanse me again and give me a heart of humbleness and compassion. I want to be a Levite, and I know I need to pray, repent, and praise.

Anyhow, that's about it!
(Aren't you readers praising the Lord for this short post!)

Without love, I'm nothing.

Johnny

4 comments:

March 10, 2008 6:43 PM Eric

mine only took 4hrs. yay! praise God for milk tea with coffee. you called?

March 10, 2008 11:00 PM Anonymous

humbleness...

March 10, 2008 11:10 PM jasypants

lol. short post. hallelujah Jesus! just kiddingggg. we appreciate your long and short. we just like to tease you about it. hahah. nice nice. yay.

March 12, 2008 11:14 PM Praisesound

thanks for being so brave and transparent.

doesn't matter what people think of or say about/behind u, God thinks you're simply the best!


i love you very much, bro :-)
hang in there and in time, people will see the light in you.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.