Fun Name Game!

Monday, March 17, 2008
By johnny
First of, I didn't put down the testimony from friday night in front of the theatre! So Aaron, Jeff and I were talking, and I saw this girl on crutches *DING*. I excused myself from the convo and went up to her. Found out that she tore her ACL and she's a Christian too! So I offered her a prayer and all, and she told me that she's been trying to walk without crutches and she's almost healed. Praise the Lord =) She let me pray for her! God right now once again I ask for a complete healing over her leg! Thank You Lord!

Went to Bread of Life San Diego today. BANG! Pastor Andrew's message hit me right on. It's the message that I've been looking for:
FAITH COMES FROM HEARING

1. Faith is the only way to please God (Hebrews 11:6)

Faith is to believe:

a. God's presence

b. God's reward

c. God is no faithless

2. God's Word is the guide to faith (John 10:27)
a. God's word lead us into eternity(John 5:24)
b. God's word lead us into peace/joy
(Daniel 10:19)
3. Ways to hear the voice of God (Songs 8:13
)

a. Listen/Read His Word (Psalm 143:8)

b. Meditate His Word (Psalm 119:11~16)

c. Proclaim His Word (Roman 10:14)

d. Obey His Word (John 14:23)

I thought about my aunt again. I needed this message to boost me up, and God really gave me another push and reminder that I've got 7 more days to pray! I need to keep on praying!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!(Dragon Ball Z super form!!!!)


Just finished a 45 minute chat with Enoch, Eric, and Jeff. Our random/fun topic: come up with names for Jack & Annie's future son/daughter (dunno when). Jack & Annie, hope you enjoy and find them interesting(and maybe considering some of them hehe!)...
And here they are:
Love Wholehearted Lee

Gentle Lee
/Crazy Lee
Colin O'Brian Owen Lee

Ho Lee (HOLY!)
/Luke Owen Lee(LOL)
Richard Owen Frank Lee(ROFL)I like this one rofl...
Lee, Michael Anthony Oliver(LMAO)

Sara Lee(bread company)

Adam Olson Lee(AOL)

Wonderful Beautiful Lee

Quick Lee - for boy
/Exact Lee - for girl
Absolute(or Absalon) Lee - for boy
Defi Nite Lee - for girl

Apparent Lee
/Fortunate Lee
Harry Charlie Lee = HCL = Hydrogen Chlorine
Eric Sam Lee(ESL)/David Sam Lee(DSL)/Distinct Lee
Temple City Lee

Charlie Owen Oliver Lee(COOL)

Frank Owen Oliver Lee(FOOL)

Taylor Owen Oliver Lee(TOOL)
Peter Owen Oliver Lee(POOL)
Slee Pee Lee(Sleepily)/Peace Full Lee/Speak Soft Lee
Sing Loud Lee/
Pole Light Lee(Politely)

Have more? Leave a comment!
I would love to name my son

Shadrach, Meshach, or Abednego!


...The righteous will live by his faith.

-Habakkuk 2:4-

If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work.
-1 Corinthians 3:12~13-
That's a right-on verse we always need to remember!

For the kingdom of God is not
a matter of talk, but of power.
-1 Corinthians 4:20-


Jesus I love You!

Johnny
ps. Check this photo album on facebook.
It's dedicated to Enoch =)

3 comments:

March 17, 2008 11:58 AM Eric

Mine is the best.
Ho Lee!

March 17, 2008 8:36 PM Cheezy

Good luck discussing those names with your wife. ugh. I have a sugestion. Home school your kid. HA! jk.

March 17, 2008 9:58 PM jasypants

ha. i like jennifer's comment.


um. you guys are too bored. seriously. OH THATS ANOTHER ONE. haha.

serious. lee.


OH NO. YOU'RE DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU. x____X must. resist. temptation. so that was some good word. [:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.