Hosanna In The Highest!

Monday, March 3, 2008
By johnny
Just watched the movie August Rush. Loving the music. Hans Zimmer you rock the music world! If you don't know who he is, he's the composer for Gladiator, The Last Samurai, and Pirates 2 & 3! This 50-year-old German composer is something else. Anyhow, back to the movie: some parts are quite lame but the rest of the movie totally rocks. A joy to see Robin Williams in red hair and ear rings lol... Over all I give this movie an 9 out of 10. If you're a music freak, then this movie's for you. One day I need to watch this movie with 7.1 surround sound speakers! Stereo speakers just won't do the magic of Hans Zimmer!

Woah. I just remembered that today during worship, I didn't feel any electric shocks by the Holy Spirit(I usually feel that)...very interesting indeed. However I felt like the entire worship was led by the Spirit Himself. I gotta say today's worship was one of the best ones I've ever had. Definitely is in the top 3 of all the worships I've led/involved. Thank You Holy Spirit. Every time I raise my expectation of You, You never fail me =) and that's just so amazing!

A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted,
"Hosanna to the Son of David!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Hosanna in the highest!"
-Matthew 21:8~10-

Hung out with Andrew for a while and got to know him more. Man he is so passionate about basketball. And he drank so much coffee and tea over dinner at Garden Cafe! Then we went bowling with Jeff and his two goo friends Jason and Aaron. They are two funny Taiwanese dudes lol....I'm so looking forward to hang out with them again! Very open and chillin', got the Taiwanese hospitality within them. Jeff, these two are our next targets. Do you read me?

I'm actually excited to go back to school this time!
I really don't know why(definitely not because I'm traveling with Jeff AGAIN lol..). Probably because I KNOW that God's going to do something wacky and new this coming week--one day closer to revival indeed! Campus transformers, start expecting God to do things on your campuses. Like I said, He hasn't failed me, for His promises are all true!

Thank You Lord, I love You.
Lord of lords & King of kings, You are worthy of all my praise!

Johnny

ps. Thank You God! We finally started to record during service! Even though many things still need to be fixed and twitched around, at least we started doing it! Thanks J for un-muting the output, you rock. Need to start creating a to-buy list for recording worship. Gotta make sure we use what we've got and not waste money on unnecessary luxury! Lord I believe that You will provide us with equipments in the future as we start to record worship and sermons!

1 comments:

March 03, 2008 3:53 PM Stephineeee

Hans Zimmer! great great great great great composer.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.