Awesomeness

Sunday, March 30, 2008
By johnny
God's awesomeness cannot be described in words.
I'm going to make this short. So the first time I've ever been to WAVE we had a great time waiting upon the Lord. In the beginning everyone seemed to be in their own little world, basically there lacked a unity in spirit. So we decided to worship. As we were singing Open the Eye of My Heart, I felt like we should just come before the Lord and seek His presence and face. So after praying for those who needed prayers, we were all quiet and down on the floor, sitting or lying. I was kneeling. No music. Just silence. Man, I love it. After about 15 or 20 minutes I stood up and started to play pads, and for just a sec I felt like this might be close to the sound of heaven(probably not even close lol)! But I was felt the Spirit as I was playing. It has been a while since we all have done this at Impact, and tonight the Lord really messed up our schedule(or maybe I should say He gave us something new). So we were basically worshiping and soaking in His presence for like an hour. Everyone felt the presence of the Lord and the atmosphere was so peaceful--the spirits were all united and connected. I think there were 12 of us at church tonight having an awesome time with the Lord. Then we started to share visions and pictures we received. And then we started to talk about spiritual warfare. Many shared their testimonies about overcoming the enemy's tricks and tactics to lead us away from God. Lord I pray that You would give us a discernment of spirits as we encounter any spirit in the future and right now. Let us know when to rebuke and when to draw near, thank You Lord. Protect us.

That's about it. Jesus is comepletely amazing.
I love Your presence. That's all I seek.

Johnny

2 comments:

March 30, 2008 11:09 PM jasypants

awesomeness is a word i use A LOT. yeahhhh. japan, yo! hahah. it was nice having you play piano for wave last night. it gave the atmosphere a good feel. ahhh could have been there for 7-11's soaking but im just kidding. uhm.. yeahh.

today's thing was sooo hilarious.
you guys must be EXTREMELY bored or something huh? but i mean i would understand because we usually try to entertain ourselves with the things we have in front of us at the time. haha am i right ORRR am i right? huuuuuh? haha xD

<3jasypants

March 31, 2008 4:10 PM jasypants

thanks johnny.

and HAA. i told you i had been inspired! and that i'd write soon! which i did and you didn't comment. haha.. read it if you'd like. it's the one underneath the one you commented.. obviously.


today was really just.. jumbled. thats all i can say.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.