Shake and Bake Continuously!

Thursday, March 6, 2008
By johnny
Just want to share this one thing:

Test me, O Lord, and try me,
examine my heart and my mind.
-Psalm 26:2-

In other words,
"Lord, come and shake what can be shaken
and break what can be broken.
(and come bake what can be baken...j/k)"

This is from the mighty king David to the Lord.
We gotta ask God to do the same to us.
It is through shake & bake that our faith is tested.
And after the test, our faith grows for another inch!

Just like today during Speach's first class about Hearing God's Voice. He talked about some stories and how everyone can have dreams, yet God does not only communicate with us through dreams but many many other ways. And then in the end, somehow, we all caught this burden about UCSD being the promise land & the garden that's being restored; we were all crying out to the Lord to ask Him to break us apart and confessing our sins before men and God once again.

Shake & Bake, Jesus!
Love You Lord.

Johnny

ps. This is the favor of the Lord: I got an A on my paper!!!!! XD After 13 hours of work, the Lord has favor over my grade! I was overjoyed when I saw the grade!!!

pps. I'm encouraged to hear that you are encouraged. I mean, who doesn't want to see the FULLNESS of His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven? We've heard so many stories about dead men coming back to live, yet there's still fear within....the little voice of the enemy telling us, "man....just look at the odds....nah...." WHY NOT? He's alive, isn't He? Then I'm just going to pray and believe! =)

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.