Holy Spirit Through Skype!

Friday, March 21, 2008
By johnny
Wickedness belongs to the place far, far away.

I had a awesome Skype talk with Garrett who's right now in Chile on a one-year exchange program. He's an awesome guy overall who's hungry and eager and motivated and joyful for what God has for him! Garrett is such an encourager. The last time we talked was more than three months ago before Christmas break. I wrote it down, you can read it here.

Praise the Lord for Internet. Totally.
Once again we chat about lives and lay our sins at His feet and before each other. I prayed (over skype. snnnnap) for Garrett because he's convicted to a short-term goal w/ the Lord and hopefully he will be completely delivered for past sins and all. I told him that he's completely clean already and our hands are clean. I prayed for our hands to be cleaned; we do not want even a little black spot. We want to be bare, stripped down, completely naked before the Lord with nothing, NOTHING to cover. I started to said how we need to return the ORIGINAL image of Adam--the image of God. And it's because of the SIN that we are CLOTHED. That was the Spirit speaking. Thank You Holy Spirit for another level of understanding of the Creator's heart for us. And it's through the Cross and the shedding of the blood of the Lamb that we can return to our original images...It was one of the best prayers I've ever said, I believe. Moreover, it's over Skype! And here's the proof that God is not restricted to any means of communication. His Holy Spirit is everywhere. Garrett then prayed for me before he went and led a Bible study at the place he's living: with other 30 people from all over the world(which is totally awesomeness, dude)! Lord I love You! Call us the righteous ones! Pick us! Choose us! Call out our names! We want to stand before You, with nothing to hide; not because You can't see through us, but for ourselves--we hide from even our very selves!

Then I acknowledged my sin to You
and did not cover up my iniquity.
I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,"
and You forgave the guilt of my sin.
-Psalm 32:5-

He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
who will be delivered through
the cleanness of your hands.
-Job 22:30-

Johnny

ps. Pray for Taiwan's future, everybody.
The presidential election is TODAY, March 22(in Taiwan)!

4 comments:

March 21, 2008 9:13 AM Stephineeee

YEA!! Go guo ming dang!

March 21, 2008 9:50 AM jasypants

niiiice. skype. there are sooo many chat things now. so wait. how did you meet him? or was that on the other post? let me read that. haha

March 21, 2008 9:52 AM jasypants

ahhh. you should invite him sometime.

March 21, 2008 11:35 AM Sarah Wang

馬上就好!! AMEN!
bless him Lord!

Ps. my mom was asking me to start using Skype again just yesterday... lol

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.