A Person's A Person, No Matter How Small

Saturday, March 15, 2008
By johnny
That's right.
It's a great movie and I recommend everyone to go watch it. Under the extremely funny part are deep meanings and issues--abortion, as I believe.
Watched it with Jeff and Aaron. It was great to hang out with Aaron and to get to know him more. He hasn't been to a movie theatre for over a year! Pretty cool.
We all laughed so much because this movie is extremely funny--you've got Jim Carrey + Steve Carell = Bruce + Evan Almighties! Man I can't wait to see them together in another film sometime in the future!
Anyhow, finally I'm all done with classes; before me are 2 exams and 1 paper. Almost there, Johnny.

One thing I ask of the Lord,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gave upon the beauty of the Lord
and to seek Him in His temple.
-Psalm 27:4-

Johnny

ps. If you go watch that movie, remember to stay until the end of the credit!

2 comments:

March 15, 2008 12:56 PM jasypants

oooooh. i wanna see that movie. v____v but when.... WHEN JASMINE WHEN?? x___x i dunno. so busy. need time off. monday? nooo. on a mission. johnny help! haha jk. you have enough stuff on your hands. im babbling. sorry. hmm... am i doing the powerpoint at all? just so i can clear it up with myself so i don't have to anticipate your calls. hahaha.

March 17, 2008 12:37 AM Praisesound

thanks, i shall go watch movies next wk when u're back for spring break.


wanna help me with work? hehe^^



"gaze" upon God's beauty. hehe...


xoxo,

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.