Faith, Hope, Love, Peace

Monday, March 3, 2008
By johnny
Just talked with dad. He's holding strong to be there for his brother, my uncle. Please keep my uncle James in your prayers. He hasn't slept since the incident. He must feel lost. Jesus would You come to his rescue as he does not know where to turn and who to talk to. Reveal Yourself to uncle James! You love him so much, my Lord.

Right when Jeff and I arrived at school, we bumped into Maritha and Grace. God bless them. They were just about to head to class, but they ended up praying for me for over 10 minutes. I started to tear up as they were praying for me. "Look up. Do not look down." That's what Maritha told me. And Grace spoke peace into my family. Lord thank You for Maritha and Grace. I believe it was You who arranged our meeting.

Casey came over and gave me a card and a comfort food--microwavable chocolate cake lol...it tasted quite good actually. Thanks Casey. God's going to use Your tender heart to comfort many souls.

Annie's right. Why could I even do if I were to head back to LA? Mourning is over. It's time to praise the Lord. So at around 3pm I went to a piano room and started to praise God. I recorded the last 20 minutes with my laptop. I poured out my heart, soul, mind, strength, everything. The more I praised, the more joy and peace I received. I gave my best to God. I know His plan is higher and wiser than my thoughts. After 45 minutes of playing, singing, praising, and praying, I went to class, with refreshed energy. I felt the peace.

Jeff's been a great friend. I ate dinner at his room and listened to my recording. I almost teared up as I listened to it. God I believe in You. I still love You. More and more I will love You.

Johnny

6 comments:

March 03, 2008 11:30 PM jasypants

Got the message from Annie. Stay strong. I prayed. Spirit prayed. *nodds* Have hope. God's taking care of things. Praising Him. I love that.


www.nanisorejasypants.weebly.com


two blogs. read if you want. comment there, please. thanks^^ GOD IS AMAZING!

March 04, 2008 12:26 AM [joy B.] doveseye

i'm sorry for the lost, and sorry for not being with any of u at the moment.
but,
God is HOPE !!!!

He will bring salvation to your family, in the name of Jesus, AMEN!!!

March 04, 2008 1:37 AM Anonymous

look upon the Lord, I believe there must be something that God want to tell you.. don't think too much...
and yea~
praise the Lord for good and bad time...
very important..



John! You are the strong man!!

God is calling you to be a worshiper..

add oil..

we prayed for your family .. and we will pray more...

March 04, 2008 8:46 AM the Invaders

ya...i see you holding hands with Jeff...gerr...j/k
he good dude alright.

March 04, 2008 12:00 PM Jeff Kuo

i'm glad to see your recovery from the loss and that you understand God has a plan for everything that happens. but i'm sure that your aunt is in His Kingdom now.

March 04, 2008 4:40 PM Alice in Wonderland

"He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge..."(Psalms144:2)

yesterday, Stacey, Stephanie, May, Tiffany, Jasmine, and I all prayed for you and your family, God has awesome things in store for your family!

we love you brother! we're keeping you in our prayers! God is GOOD!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.